Beast Masters

Discussion in 'JS Plugins In Development' started by dbchest, Sep 9, 2017.

1. Thomas Smith

Thomas Smith Developer of "Delta Origins" Veteran

First Language:
    English, French
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    I've seen that in some Pokémon games.

2. falken14

falken14 Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Is this still being worked on?

3. maxlobo77

maxlobo77 Warper Member

First Language:
    español
    Primarily Uses:
    VNM
  4. Rishi Raj Jain

Rishi Raj Jain Pokemon MV Maker Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    @dbchest Hey buddy, How's the Plugin Development going?
    Are you making Breeding System and Pokedex (interactive)?

5. dbchest

dbchest Beast Master Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    i realize there are a few members in this community who have interest in Beast Masters, so i wanted to take a moment to clear up some the confusion about what is going on with the project and my intentions moving forward with it.

i began working on Beast Masters in September of 2017 during a vacation period from contracting. that vacation period ended in January of 2018 (around the time i became relatively inactive here at the forums), and since then i have been back to the grind within my profession. i am undergoing the final training program to place me at the top of my career ladder within my union. this training lasts until the end of April, at which time I INTEND TO RESUME WORKING ON BEAST MASTERS.

i just wanted to reassure those of you with continued interest in Beast Masters that THIS PROJECT HAS NOT BEEN ABANDONED and work will resume when time permits. if any of you guys have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to ask.

@Rishi Raj Jain
    an interactive pokedex is paramount to pokemon's fundamentals so you can be assured that one will be included in Beast Masters. a breeding system will be incorporated also, but it may not be included in the first iteration of this plugin.

6. maxlobo77

maxlobo77 Warper Member

First Language:
    español
    Primarily Uses:
    VNM
    : rhappy:

7. Vis_Mage

Vis_Mage Novice Magician Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Glad to hear the project's still going strong!:kaohi:

8. D351R3D

D351R3D Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    You could post what you have so far. By the time you post what you've made the newer version of RPG Maker will be out and I'd be sure to jump on that and who knows if they'll still use javascript. Sure they willl, but who knows.

9. maxlobo77

maxlobo77 Warper Member

First Language:
    español
    Primarily Uses:
    VNM
    what happen whith the Plugin?

10. WhiteW

WhiteW The Murderous Clown Veteran

First Language:
    EN/PT
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    So...

It's been what, 2 months and a few weeks since April, the project still going? This looks great, hope you're still on it.

11. dbchest

dbchest Beast Master Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    long time no post!

for those of you with continued interest in Beast Masters, i want to say a few words about why this project has not moved forward with production: my training ended in April as scheduled and i am now a certified marine electrician, but instead of taking vacation like i had originally planned, i signed a work contract shortly thereafter, of which i am still employed. this is why there have been no updates to Beast Masters. unfortunately, i also cannot say when this project will be able to move forward as i did not generate as much income as i expected during this contract, therefore i intend to sign another contract shortly after this voyage ends on or around July, 30th.

that being said, i feel as though i have only had negative things to post as of late, so in return for your patience and continued interest, i want to give you all access to the working project file; i have updated the first post in this thread with a link to the working project file within my dropbox account.

this is my gift to you all, so feel free to use any and all assets you find within the working project file however you see fit, but if you create something unique or continue to build upon the javascript plugins, i only ask that you return the favor in allowing me the same courtesy to play through your project.

please leave all comments, concerns, feedback here in the project's development thread.

12. PixelMister

PixelMister Halcyon Days - Project Developer Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I think most of the users surmised as much, that the project had stalled. Completely understandable given what you've described.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know
    about the development status of the project and releasing what you had created thus far, I know it will help a lot of people develop further plugins and kits.

I wish you all the best in your future endeavours.