Nightblade50

Developer of "Delta Origins"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
It'd be nifty to allow for an "unfair" battle, where it would could be your one monster, against several opposing monsters.
I've seen that in some Pokémon games.

falken14

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Is this still being worked on?

Rishi Raj Jain

Pokemon MV Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@dbchest Hey buddy, How's the Plugin Development going?
Are you making Breeding System and Pokedex (interactive)?

dbchest

Beast Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
i realize there are a few members in this community who have interest in Beast Masters, so i wanted to take a moment to clear up some the confusion about what is going on with the project and my intentions moving forward with it.

i began working on Beast Masters in September of 2017 during a vacation period from contracting. that vacation period ended in January of 2018 (around the time i became relatively inactive here at the forums), and since then i have been back to the grind within my profession. i am undergoing the final training program to place me at the top of my career ladder within my union. this training lasts until the end of April, at which time I INTEND TO RESUME WORKING ON BEAST MASTERS.

i just wanted to reassure those of you with continued interest in Beast Masters that THIS PROJECT HAS NOT BEEN ABANDONED and work will resume when time permits. if any of you guys have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to ask.

@Rishi Raj Jain
an interactive pokedex is paramount to pokemon's fundamentals so you can be assured that one will be included in Beast Masters. a breeding system will be incorporated also, but it may not be included in the first iteration of this plugin.

Vis_Mage

Novice Magician
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Glad to hear the project's still going strong!:kaohi:

D351R3D

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You could post what you have so far. By the time you post what you've made the newer version of RPG Maker will be out and I'd be sure to jump on that and who knows if they'll still use javascript. Sure they willl, but who knows.

maxlobo77

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
español
Primarily Uses
VNM
what happen whith the Plugin?

WhiteW

The Murderous Clown
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
EN/PT
Primarily Uses
RMMV
this training lasts until the end of April, at which time I INTEND TO RESUME WORKING ON BEAST MASTERS.
So...

It's been what, 2 months and a few weeks since April, the project still going? This looks great, hope you're still on it.

dbchest

Beast Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
long time no post!

for those of you with continued interest in Beast Masters, i want to say a few words about why this project has not moved forward with production: my training ended in April as scheduled and i am now a certified marine electrician, but instead of taking vacation like i had originally planned, i signed a work contract shortly thereafter, of which i am still employed. this is why there have been no updates to Beast Masters. unfortunately, i also cannot say when this project will be able to move forward as i did not generate as much income as i expected during this contract, therefore i intend to sign another contract shortly after this voyage ends on or around July, 30th.

that being said, i feel as though i have only had negative things to post as of late, so in return for your patience and continued interest, i want to give you all access to the working project file; i have updated the first post in this thread with a link to the working project file within my dropbox account.

this is my gift to you all, so feel free to use any and all assets you find within the working project file however you see fit, but if you create something unique or continue to build upon the javascript plugins, i only ask that you return the favor in allowing me the same courtesy to play through your project.

please leave all comments, concerns, feedback here in the project's development thread.

PixelMister

RPG Maker Enthusiast and General Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
long time no post!

for those of you with continued interest in Beast Masters, i want to say a few words about why this project has not moved forward with production: my training ended in April as scheduled and i am now a certified marine electrician, but instead of taking vacation like i had originally planned, i signed a work contract shortly thereafter, of which i am still employed. this is why there have been no updates to Beast Masters. unfortunately, i also cannot say when this project will be able to move forward as i did not generate as much income as i expected during this contract, therefore i intend to sign another contract shortly after this voyage ends on or around July, 30th.

that being said, i feel as though i have only had negative things to post as of late, so in return for your patience and continued interest, i want to give you all access to the working project file; i have updated the first post in this thread with a link to the working project file within my dropbox account.

this is my gift to you all, so feel free to use any and all assets you find within the working project file however you see fit, but if you create something unique or continue to build upon the javascript plugins, i only ask that you return the favor in allowing me the same courtesy to play through your project.

please leave all comments, concerns, feedback here in the project's development thread.
I think most of the users surmised as much, that the project had stalled. Completely understandable given what you've described.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know
about the development status of the project and releasing what you had created thus far, I know it will help a lot of people develop further plugins and kits.

I wish you all the best in your future endeavours.

Azymus

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Oh my god! I love this plugns @dbchest ! Question?... How can i change Attack to Fights in the battle menu? =/

Koru-chan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The dropbox link on the first post is broken. Anyone have a mirror up?

HentaiPie

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
long time no post!

The link is broken :(

Black Mamba

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
pt-br
Primarily Uses
ow cool! hope someone continue his job

Nectar

Bees love me.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That's so dope, always thought about making a monster collecting game. Keep it up :D

falken14

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Sadly, dbchest is long gone, and the project isn't downloadable anymore. So unless someone managed to dowload it while it was available and is willing to re-upload it, we are done here.

ProfessorCreepyPasta

Horror Creator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sadly, dbchest is long gone, and the project isn't downloadable anymore. So unless someone managed to dowload it while it was available and is willing to re-upload it, we are done here.
I downloaded it while it was available and what do you mean by long gone?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

gonna record the beginning of my game if anyone is interested in seeing it message me for the link it's going to be unlisted on youtube
Dev stream today, come on by and ask questions about rpg maker!
Fun fact: If your story introduces a variety of different races, the "human race" will automatically become the most corrupt race in general.
Finally finished my late start entry for the jam. Now. I. Sleep.
Just made 3 easy, simple and small MZ plugins today(12 hours straight), and I never thought I could ever do this.
Now I feel myself being very productive, even though I know I'm just utterly flattering myself lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mathews110