Diego2112

The Gaming Gamer Who Games
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Not that many (if any) rightly recall me-took a bit of a break back around July-August when I ended up with a fractured spine.  Has been an uphill struggle since healthwise, but I ain't much of one for boring with the details.

I can't say I'll be right regular on here, as it's still a bit tetchy sitting at a computer-but I'm'a try and be back at least to game making.  

Ain't never rightly got around to finishing up what I was working on back then, and don't rightly know that I ever will. 

Any rate, I'm back at least as a lurker, if nothing else.

Anyway, same thing applies as last time I introduced myself (least I THINK it was on this forum), if you've any questions about me, just ask.  I'm more'n happy to answer most of 'em (the ones I can, leastwise), and the ones what I ain't so happy to answer, I'll let you know straight up.

My life is a (mostly) open book.

Right, it's off to bed for me now, tomorrow I'm'a see how far I can't get on churning out a small game (1-3 hours long), just to get back in the swing of using the program.  Ain't touched it since August.

austingrd

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Nice to see some old guys back. Welcome. 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

putting a puzzle in my game that BSODs the player's computer if they complete it
I finally got a book out the door after seven years of nothing \^-^/ Now if I can get a game out the door too, that'd be great...
MY GAME IS NOW OFFICIALLY RELEASED!!
*FurAffinity is down*
*Sets house on fire*
This is fine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TookMyRole