Jesse - PVGames

Game and Graphics Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello all,

I generally create art on commission, but tonight I buckled down and really worked on how to make better anime using 3D and photoshop - what a giant pain in the backside! I just wanted to share with you the fruits of my (very long) labor: two little comic-style frames from a (possibly) future comic. Thanks for looking!

AnimegirlandMecha.png

MechaTakedown.png

Last edited by a moderator:

sabao

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Did you model the characters yourself? The female one looks familiar.

RyanA

Happy Cat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Is a bit strange how the armor is red in the first one but yellow-orange in the second, other than that, good stuff ;3

Jesse - PVGames

Game and Graphics Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I was going for 2 different armor suits. The first one is her brother's, and it is all cracked up and a bit worn out. The orange one is hers later.

Joporai124

Son of Ifrit
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Very nice keep it up it's awesome. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Nightmare... Dreamt I posted a GFX resource post. With a work in progress glove icon that tinted to different colors. In the wrong forum. And I was in such a panic. I saw people writing posts in response, those "..." you see in discord and such. So I frantically tried to report my post as wrong forum, editing to say it's the wrong forum and that I "accidentally" posted it too early... Very odd dream to be honest...
The youngest photo of you is also the oldest photo of you.
People need to stop submitting their game to every single game jam without even reading the jam rules (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Mom tested positive for COVID thanks to a single stupid coworker of hers not taking sh*t serious.
I'll prolly won't be on here for a while as we deal with this.
So before I inevitably start a new project to reorganize myself (I will make sure to save important info dw), I will make an external list of what I want in the final database.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
diorpancakes