midnight1443

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello! I'm attempting to make a game with monster catching and battling, but I can't seem to find any Animated SV/Walking monsters of the beetle, hedgehog, or wombat variety. If anyone has one or more of these that I could use commercially, that would be amazing! :D I may attempt to create some, but I'm not that creative in terms of pixel art. >.<' Anywho! If I can get anyone's help for these resources, I'd be super appreciative! :D I found a horned beetle, btw, but not a regular beetle. I've done the art for the faces and the like. :)

Oooo! And Animated SV: Buck, Duck, Goose, Ferret, Beaver, Badger, Bird, Yak, Goat, Turtle, Tiger, Panther, Racoon, Boar, Penguin, Ostrich, Camel, Ox, Bison, Buffalo, Monkey, Hippo, Crab, Cow, Fish, and/or Shark.

And a walking depiction of a jellyfish.

I haven't quite made the face art for the monsters in the last couple paragraphs, but I plan on it.

Last edited:

Tiamat-86

old jrpg gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
several of those ive seen on these forums already.

Tiamat-86

old jrpg gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
whtdragon doesnt do actor/battler sprites if i recall. alot of good event sprites though

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I took the walking part of the request to mean these types of sprites, but might be my mistake.

midnight1443

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
several of those ive seen on these forums already.
Thank you! I'll look into those! :D

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It does sometimes get a little embarrassing that I often come here to ask for help with something and seldom have anything to actually show for it. If there is one thing though I can commend myself for, it's for sticking with an idea I've been tinkering with for this long now and gradually making headways. Even though I've been reserved about my progress, I can say I'm farther now than where I initially started.
I'm gonna put my project on pause for a tiny bit so I can explore the engine outside of it... Winging it can only get you so far LMFAO
Have seen some of my favorite people here posting and helping others with questions today -- love to see it!
Haven't been on here actively in awhile, project is going strong my biggest issue is the STORY, i'm refining the plot and learning so much i decided to take a writers class to improve even more but the programming and functionality of the game is stepping up nicely!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Staples