midnight1443

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello! I'm attempting to make a game with monster catching and battling, but I can't seem to find any Animated SV/Walking monsters of the beetle, hedgehog, or wombat variety. If anyone has one or more of these that I could use commercially, that would be amazing! :D I may attempt to create some, but I'm not that creative in terms of pixel art. >.<' Anywho! If I can get anyone's help for these resources, I'd be super appreciative! :D I found a horned beetle, btw, but not a regular beetle. I've done the art for the faces and the like. :)

Oooo! And Animated SV: Buck, Duck, Goose, Ferret, Beaver, Badger, Bird, Yak, Goat, Turtle, Tiger, Panther, Racoon, Boar, Penguin, Ostrich, Camel, Ox, Bison, Buffalo, Monkey, Hippo, Crab, Cow, Fish, and/or Shark.

And a walking depiction of a jellyfish.

I haven't quite made the face art for the monsters in the last couple paragraphs, but I plan on it.

Last edited:

Tiamat-86

old jrpg gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
several of those ive seen on these forums already.

Tiamat-86

old jrpg gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
whtdragon doesnt do actor/battler sprites if i recall. alot of good event sprites though

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I took the walking part of the request to mean these types of sprites, but might be my mistake.

midnight1443

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
several of those ive seen on these forums already.
Thank you! I'll look into those! :D

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It's a Spanish devlog don't get scared!. (please)
Q:"Why don't you get a job?"
A: Posting statuses IS my job. It just so happens to not pay and happen periodically over the course of three months.
My new 49" monitor has been dispatched from the warehouse. Will it arrive tomorrow? The day after? I love that we can track packages now, even if it does only tell me when it's left that end and when it's arrived at the local centre. As long as it doesn't end up in Melbourne again, which has happened before ...
My friend's doing a surprise stream of my game Origin Hunt on Twitch here ! Feel free to stop by :yhappy:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beregond2