midnight1443

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello! I'm attempting to make a game with monster catching and battling, but I can't seem to find any Animated SV/Walking monsters of the beetle, hedgehog, or wombat variety. If anyone has one or more of these that I could use commercially, that would be amazing! :D I may attempt to create some, but I'm not that creative in terms of pixel art. >.<' Anywho! If I can get anyone's help for these resources, I'd be super appreciative! :D I found a horned beetle, btw, but not a regular beetle. I've done the art for the faces and the like. :)

Oooo! And Animated SV: Buck, Duck, Goose, Ferret, Beaver, Badger, Bird, Yak, Goat, Turtle, Tiger, Panther, Racoon, Boar, Penguin, Ostrich, Camel, Ox, Bison, Buffalo, Monkey, Hippo, Crab, Cow, Fish, and/or Shark.

And a walking depiction of a jellyfish.

I haven't quite made the face art for the monsters in the last couple paragraphs, but I plan on it.

Last edited:

Tiamat-86

old jrpg gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
several of those ive seen on these forums already.

Tiamat-86

old jrpg gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
whtdragon doesnt do actor/battler sprites if i recall. alot of good event sprites though

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I took the walking part of the request to mean these types of sprites, but might be my mistake.

midnight1443

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
several of those ive seen on these forums already.
Thank you! I'll look into those! :D

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Redesigning characters after such a long time feels great. Makes me excited to work on an old game again.
Phone menu to replace main menu WIP:
It's been that long since I wrote a plugin, it took me 4 attempts to realize it's != rather than #. In a 40-line plugin, 20 of those lines being documentation!
Disk Check Plugin - Running on Linux:
RMMV-Game-Mint.png
workin on some graphics for my game. was originally planning on doing a cartoony style for the town but I might stick with this instead

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
will-o-wistful