Behavior Sprites and bits and pieces

MMMm

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
N/A
That burnt down house is super sweet. It would work great to show what SHOULD happen when heroes and monsters have a fight in a town.

That goblin dodged your fireball? BAM! Someone just lost his home. Better hope that family was at work.

Deletrius

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Yep, I have one
Primarily Uses
Other
Ok, been of for quite a while, with one month spend mostly hiking in the English countryside and without a computer.
CIMG3139 D.JPG

That's actually last year, but same guy, same place, same weather :biggrin:

Anyway, picked up a project I shelved months ago and finished it.

It's the legendary deep mine water drainage wheel!

Drainage.gif

This puppy is huge, though, 9*9 tiles, since it has to be a bit off-center to align the stationary basket to the grid.

Had some help from a friend, especially in regards to how the baskets would move, so credit both to IPM (as in me) and Hauke, but same terms as usual. Uses MV rtp. Its not entirely perfect, the center of the wheel does not rotate so much as jump around and kind of flicker. May fix that later, or not. In game, it doesn't register much.

Copy your sprite on one of the wheels and you can easily build an event where your character gets to work a shift on the thing.

Drainage Wheel public.png

Shinma

Lurker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Incredible! Nicely done!

Deletrius

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Yep, I have one
Primarily Uses
Other
Okay. Some new stuff.

The cellar/secret base I showed in the November goals thread (the gif is severely reduced in quality and number of frames):
Sesame shortened 2.gif

Usual credit.
The thing is tough to implement, as some tiles have to be traversable in one state and not in another, plus overlays, the result is as seen here:

some events.JPG

So I decided to build an example for you to copy-paste. And since I was at it, I put my other stuff in there as well. And thus, I announce the first release of my Grand Magic Brilliant Free Behaviour Event Store! I will add the pure resource too, though (in say the next two to three days), if you want to implement it your way and don't want to spend your bandwidth downloading this.

If someone has a better idea for implementing any of these, I would appreciate the feedback. I'm fairly certain that it is possible to event some of these in less convoluted ways.

The thing itself is just a few simple maps for the events, so don't expect a dazzling gaming experience :)

https://mega.nz/#!5OAnkQYR!VrCxIkGnSfI2tY1mmsiN2ZQviffvw23bw5qHBcePFbM

Also, raisable curtains (too tired to make a gif right now), who use material from cvrtis, who used VX Ace RTP, so you will have to credit Cvrtis and own VX Ace, naturally. They come in a number of different heights.

wazzy

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The sacrifice behavior was nice and disturbing xD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Uh, I'm probably overthinking this, but I think that some of my music sounds kinda...bad?
The melodies are just sort of awkward, and don't flow.
I'm really not sure what to do. Why am I even worrying about this? I don't even have a battle system yet!
And the Lord said, let there be lighting effects! And there were lighting effects! And it was good...ish? Might tweak this some more.
Today was a day of good things! Thank you fate! I pray to the darkness that those that read this will enjoy a good day as well! Power to the gam mak.
People3_1 and People3_2 added!

Part 2 of my Audio Engine tutorial for MZ is out!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReDesigner