declan999

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello

Myself with a group of friends are building a medium size RPG game using VX Ace. We have an artist making the portraits and we've been using Game Character Hub to make the sprites.

However to my knowledge the programme is unable to make behaviour sprites similar to the ones that are sampled. So if anyone could download the sprite I've attached and create behaviour sprites for it. Mainly needing sleeping and dead/unconscious sprites but if anyone wants to make more creative ones as well I won't say no.

Regards

Declan

View attachment Cyrus Base.gch

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can you post the image of the sprite, in case someone can't open GCH files, but still wants to help?

declan999

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Can you post the image of the sprite, in case someone can't open GCH files, but still wants to help?

Oops! I'm terribly sorry. Thank you for pointing it out mlogan.

$Cyrus sprite.png

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Can February March? No, but April May.
Alisa: Prophecy of the Falling Stars. Join Alisa, a quiet girl with a heart filled with love and hope, on her journey to prevent a calamity. My next RPG Maker music pack is my largest and most focused pack yet. It's a musical story that focuses on a young heroine named Alisa who has been assigned the ultimate task to prevent a calamity.

SnJj_O.png
Alien Worlds, Minecraft Blocks, Extend Options, Fine Speed Control, Art by Muggu | RPG Maker News #33

Rest in Peace vlog gun...
vloggunsmallface.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bretzel68440