English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Behind Gravity Header.png
IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS
Behind Gravity Screenshots.png
Behind Gravity ScreenshotsIngame.png

STORYLINE/PLOT
Humanity has pushed the limits of human and technological progress. In the rising need for rare earth metals and the hardships that come with mining them here on Earth. More and more private companies are setting their gaze upon the vastness of space and the almost infinite supply of materials.

More and more people are lured to live on mining colonies that are quickly established on specific asteroids inside our solar system. The promise of a good paycheck and work certainty grabs the attention of alot of people living in dire circumstances on Earth.
You play as one of those desperate people, looking forward to a better future.
Even if that means facing untold dangers on a piece of rock racing around the solar system.

THE GAME
An atmospheric storydriven adventure. Enter the hardworking new future of humanity among the asteroids.
Watch drama unfold and live it. Intrigue, deception, lies, secrets.
A main story ark ties everything together, but the world is filled with side quests. ( That are sometimes crucial to advance )

- Manage your oxygen consumption or get stuck without reserves.
- Try to live without gravity ( Your magnetic boots will not always work )
- Discover the asteroid mining base and uncover its secrets.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

IlluminaughtyStore.jpg
:kaojoy:
Welcome to the Illuminaughty store.
Yes... they are "wearing Illuminati branded everything, reclining on huge Illuminati body pillows. Occasionally they'll "teehee" at each other and have pillow fights with Illuminati branded pillows full of hundred dollar bills."
BCj
Working on Escalia again, feels good. Have this overwhelming urge to map as well, but need to get some extra tiles commissioned first :D
Lee Sang wrote on Bandito's profile.
Hi, I've just tried your plugin "Game is Active" and when I tested it on Android, it gave me an error, something about "Cannot read property 'underfined' of underfined.
With my project, I want the player to have access to all the tools they need to get from New Game to Credits as soon as possible; I want the player's progress to only be impeded by the player not knowing how to use the tools the game provides.
Just a little close up shot...
w2xZocX.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Broskiman1