berribyte

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Heya! I'm a digital artist who mostly focuses on drawing. I usually keep to uploading my stuff on twitter, but I figured uploading some of my stuff on here wouldn't hurt. I started pixel art around December of last year, but I hadn't consistently made stuff until April. I'm trying to get better at it, especially since I plan on making a game with original graphics.

I'll try to post once a month or so with the art that I've made. I ramble a bit, so prepare for that. Thank you for stopping by and looking at my stuff! :kaojoy:

So, this is the protagonist of the game that I initially planned on making. Her game is on hold for now while I focus on other projects, but her sprites are the best examples I have for my work at the moment! Plus I always like posting her since she's one of my favorites :)

Initial Sprite test, back when I was using 2003 instead of MV:
Qe5gXuB.png

Sprite test #2, when I first got MV:
test.PNG

Sprite test #3 + another character: (This is the current sprite that I have, and I will most likely do a few more tests before I settle on a style)
pqbCg85.png

Her design has changed since these tests, but I have yet to make an updated sprite. Here is her current design:
E5By0dPVkA0lG_y

iOXuyrK.png

mcAyIuQ.png

Last edited:

berribyte

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Been a little over a month since I posted, so I'm back. Don't have much pixel art this time. I have been working on concept art/drawings for the two main characters of my current project. (I wanted to post it somewhere without bugging my friends for the 100th time about them, haha)

q2bVnxm.png

lAGF77k.png

Two of them.

0zEu45n.jpg

A little squishy frog.
vkeL48R.gif

My character for a Cyberpunk campaign that I'm in. Used this as a chance to experiment with coloring/lineart a bit, since I've been pretty dissatisfied with my work lately. I'm probably going to try more stuff in this style in the future!

TU9Cwzk.png

Last edited:

berribyte

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Haven't had made much art worth sharing, but I am working on some stuff in the meantime. working on some minor redesigns for a character, and i'm stuck between two color schemes. i'll figure it out eventually

Option 1:
mVLBmCn.png

Option 2:
klNsFJm.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Bex

berribyte

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Happy October! Finally broke out of my art block, and I've been super motivated to work on stuff! :) Life's been busy so I haven't gotten to work on much, but I'm slowly chipping away at it! Been drawing in my off time, though.

n1bmyOt.png

yS4XUJP.jpg

660Gdz1.jpg

essPMS9.png

PA2sdU8.jpg

berribyte

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hope everyone had a nice October. I've been working to improve my art (faces especially).
eUYHq1y.png

XeyRQAe.png

JLa28jp.png

52yjbek.png

berribyte

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
(Late) Happy new year, everyone! Hope everyone is having a good year so far. Didn't have a lot of time to draw in the past few months, but I'm hoping to make more art in the future!! :kaojoy:

k7BDuyn.jpg

5DFzVlX.jpg

jhRnrFZ.jpg

0yOjngi.jpg

pqPC6eh.jpg

berribyte

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
been awhile since i've posted anything but i'm still alive.

QP2QqXN.png

iYa0SpC.png

ahdieBm.png

5E7izvB.png

L3FjYT0.png

TUL37O7.png

RPd11oV.png

YNjXMNL.jpg

0LuHeEV.png

5GgiHbr.png

A6h3x7q.png

BLdiW2r.jpg

RivalRamen_Games

Dimensional Drifter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
AAAH!! THIS IS ALL SO CUTE!!! I LOVE IT!!!
Please, teach me the art of spriting!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Remember to do your 0,01% progress on your game today!
Went to see Jujutsu Kaisen 0 yesterday, it was cool. The movie wasnt really a masterpiece, it had some pacing and characterization problems, but overall I enjoyed it, maybe because it was the first anime film I have ever been to in the cinema lol. The battle animation & music were top-notch. I havent seen much of the anime so people who watched the entire season would probably like it more.
MainMenu.PNG
Finally satisfied with the main menu xD

The plan was to have battle sprites in the menu...But these faces from Ocean's Nostalgia look pretty damn good imo. (Will have to adjust for them ofc and maybe recolor to match the overworld/battle sprites more)
It's always disturbing to me to see my cat eating something off the bathroom floor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leonson