BerryB Archives - MV Free Art Resource Packs

What Theme Pack would you like the Thematic Pack to Entail?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BerryB

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Before I get around to introduce the Free Resource Packs, let me lay out the basic/general terms of use for using the archives' resources.

12/08/2017
- Major 2016 Link overhaul changes from Dropbox to Mediafire.
- Refit some of the links for easier access and less scrolling.

30/05/2018
- Retrofitted the main post to remove poll.
- Battlers will now only be made depending on availability.

Main Terms of Use:

• You may credit me as BerryB.

• Free to use in Non-Commercial and Free Games. For Commercial Games, ask for permission first before use.

• If you do use these assets, please inform me if you want to. I would love to play your game and give feedback if you want to.

• Minor edits such as re-sizing, adding shadows and changing its saturation/hue is acceptable. Any major changes past that is prohibited unless asked for permission first.

• Specific assets, such as the edits and the community contribution assets, most of them (if not, all of them) aren't mine. So you must try to credit the creator who created the original asset, but crediting BerryB is optional.

Size may not fit MV's standards, so resizing is probably important. Provided the size is inconvenient, I will personally adjust the size to suit your fancy (provided it is within reason).

Release Specifications

----- There will be releases depending on time that I have available. Now, if we reach a specific milestone, such as views and the like, we may be able to add more variety with the packs' resource, adding faceset retranslations, making floor tiles/sprite tiles, adding old facesets from old battlers or even animated battles if need be. This in turn, will actually reduce the amount of resources I can make and possibly reduce release times, but will increase in variety.

----- These battlers, tiles, characters, facesets and the like are all unusual battler assets, so these may not be for everyone's tastes. Also, my standard asset packs are like opening card booster packs. The difference being that you will get something different in each pack.

If you have any questions, please tweet to me using @PokeymarshTweet and I'll answer any questions you may have, if I can answer them. Or just send me a PM or comment. Whatever works for you.

Check my twitter feed here for more updates: https://twitter.com/PokeymarshTweet

If you want to keep up to date with announcements and future developments regarding resource pack making, art related stuff and "a certain mobile game", follow me on discord. I also post development progress on games I'm making.

Coming Soon

*Note that this date/banner is not set in stone and that it can change based on personal/other related reasons.

There will no longer be anymore daily or weekly or even monthly battler/asset packs.

2016 Archive

Terms of Use:

- For edits such as characters, tilesets and such from the Resource Packs - 2, as long as they are mostly edits from MV that I don't own. Credit BerryB is optional.
- For battlers that resemble mine and are not credited by someone else, credit BerryB is highly advised and is considered mandatory.
- Theme packs are all mostly original, so its highly recommended for you to credit BerryB if you are using it in your game.

Special X-Over Packs (Mostly Static Battlers)

Terms of Use:
- I do not own these characters. You must credit the creators who drew them. Credit BerryB is optional.

Themed Packs 2016 Archive (Specific Battlers, Characters and Other Extras)

Last edited:

BerryB

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
New pack - Idol Release - Special Pack. This is the first special class pack that includes classes that aren't common in fantasy RPG's. The first special pack is an idol pack. Was silghtly delayed due to maintenance on getting the pictures to post up.

Special Pack #1 - Idols

Special battlers (front or otherwise) which has the power of Rank 2 class enemies. Their awakened forms, however, have magic singing abilities that overpowers Rank 3 and even Rank 4-5 enemies if you so choose.

Includes

- 9 different idol packs for your choosing with 2 forms. Normal and Awakened Forms.

Weak and fragile, but with a strong and beautiful voice. These idols are ready to take center stage and ready to take on the world.

They can be used to your liking but follows the same terms of use similar to the color pack. Read on the first post for more details.

Download Here!

Last edited:

Liandra Aura

Game Director
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The level of cuteness here is melting my brain. How can I kill a terrifying octopus monster if it looks huggable!? D:<

BerryB

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The level of cuteness here is melting my brain. How can I kill a terrifying octopus monster if it looks huggable!? D:<

XD Overload cuteness for the win! Though perhaps he is more perverse than that of the pervy octopus, Ultros and he wants the "goodies".

aliensalmon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
These are pretty good! Thank you for this!

BerryB

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
These are pretty good! Thank you for this!

You're welcome. Its not much, but I hope I can improve on this as much as I can while contributing to the MV resource group. 

BerryB

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Massive Announcement: The Release of 4 Different Packs!

Special Pack: Gatekeeper, Color Pack: Red 2, Blue 2 and White release all in a span of 3 days.

All release packs are now available above on the first post.

For direct links to each pack click on the links below to download packs here:

Red 2

Gatekeepers

White

Blue 2

Other Announcements -> You can now vote for the next pack's proper release in Late February - Early March. Which pack would you like to release first, in order?

All votes will now be calculated in Strawpoll. The vote continues until the end of February (29/02/2015 - 1/03/2015)

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

★ ★ ★

Packs confirmed to be made in the future

★ ★ ★

All images, due to most of them unviewable due to Photobucket's new system, are now removed.

Last edited:

BerryB

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Spoilers for Green Pack coming soon

Images are now removed due to Photobucket's new system.

Also, I may be on a bit of a break on 12/02/2016-13/02/2016. So no asset making for that time. :c

Last edited:

BerryB

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
- Purple Pack Spoilers -

Images are now removed due to Photobucket's new system change.

Last edited:

terrorchan

Literally a Gloop
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
You helped inspire me to make my own battlers :)

You showed me that cute and silly can still work, so thank you!
You're stuff is really beautiful, I hope mine will be as good someday ^0^

BerryB

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You helped inspire me to make my own battlers :)

You showed me that cute and silly can still work, so thank you!
You're stuff is really beautiful, I hope mine will be as good someday ^0^

Are you serious with me? Your edits and animated slime are really well done. It's also very, very adorable. C: Abstract is more better defined in here though. Since not all my battler sets are completely cute. Regardless, thanks a lot for saying that. It makes me very, very happy. Made my day a little bit better. c:

BerryB

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Asset Pack - Yellow - Green - Dancer

❤ ❤ ❤ Click on the links on the color in order to download them directly from here. ❤ ❤ ❤

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Images are now removed due to Photobucket's new system change.

Last edited:

BerryB

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
-- Special Sneak Peek Preview on Purple Pack - On Release 4th March EST(Eastern Standard Time) - 5th March AEST(Australian Eastern Standard Time) --

A quick showcase on what's coming out in the Purple Pack. A static enemy with multiple forms. Ignore the Truth No More.

BerryB - Archives - Purple Pack

BerryB

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Special Announcement:

Purple Pack Now Released - Download Here

Includes - Static Monsters, some with different forms.. and a lot of eyes.., Abstract monsters in assigned colors. Mixed front and sideview.

11 different Creatures of Strange Forms to Choose From.

- Red and Blue Pack will release next week. -

Now Starting - MV Icon Edits - Download Directly Here or Download Above -

Last edited:

BerryB

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Last edited:

BerryB

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow. I can't believe I'm really, really late on this. Sorry. I was really busy this last few weeks. But now I can showcase you the dragons pack and special additions to kind of make up for the late submission.

For this pack, you can download the whole thing in a rar file by clicking on the Dragon text down below.

Dragons Pack <-- Download Here

Last edited:

BerryB

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi. I'm awfully busy right now with some classes and working on a little project on the side right now, so I'll be doing some simple re-edits to have different unique faceset expressions for certain monster facesets. 8-different monster faceset edits to make your monsters have a little more expression. (16 for the orc since I like him.)

All terms of use follows the community contribution guidelines. I do not own these characters. You may wish to not credit me as this is a transformative product, but credit Kadokawa.

BerryB

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well, I've been way too busy as of late.. But I finally get a chance to release these packs now, special MV edits and remake facesets akin to my style. All of these follow the terms above on the Community Contributions. You may wish not to credit me, but credit the creators.

Facesets MV Edits

Also, who likes horror stuff, I guess this counts as horror, I guess? Marsha got the lucky treatment.

And finally, pixel battlers!

@terrorchan Cowboy Tot - Pixel Battler

@ShadowHawkDragon @TheGamedawg Retranslated Version - Cubenen

Orc1 Pixellated

I would put Aekashics in here too, but I'm not sure yet for now.

That's the end of Resource Contribution Month. I'll be back making Packs starting mid May, so I guess it's back to the norm.

BerryB

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@TheGamedawg - Thank you very much. I tried to add some more pixellated collaboration sources here. And I've been so inspired by Cubenen's design, and especially the coloration of the design from ShadowHawkBattler's rendition, that I had to make it for myself. I apologize if I didn't ask though. I was a little afraid of asking since your concepts for it are really well drawn.

----------------- 

Announcement: I apologize if there isn't going to be much resource release for this month's pack release as I will be really busy with the release of Alpha v. 0.5 demo of Concordant this June.

Spoilers for the Upcoming Musician Pack 1.

The Musicians Pack 1 will include:

- 5 Static Battlers

- Facesets for each battler

Look out for the release on this edited post.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

That sigh when a roaming chicken blocks your move event :/
Poryg is still alive, just did somrthing else to kill the time he cannot be productive. Minecraft - 10 tips & tricks on improving your base defence against pvp.
"Ugh, so tired of these rivers and lakes." *squints and looks off into the distance* "Oh cool! Is that a waterfall?"
Why is it so hard to accept existential stoicism? To insist stoics must be deterministic is like insisting God couldnt create evolving animals. Drop the dogmas and concider the compatible mechanics
I just had a duel at Duel Links, and started right away with a fusion monster... felt like an actual yugioh main character :3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neonlunity