BerryB Archives - MV Free Art Resource Packs

What Theme Pack would you like the Thematic Pack to Entail?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheGamedawg

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@TheGamedawg - Thank you very much. I tried to add some more pixellated collaboration sources here. And I've been so inspired by Cubenen's design, and especially the coloration of the design from ShadowHawkBattler's rendition, that I had to make it for myself. I apologize if I didn't ask though. I was a little afraid of asking since your concepts for it are really well drawn.

----------------- 

Announcement: I apologize if there isn't going to be much resource release for this month's pack release as I will be really busy with the release of Alpha v. 0.5 demo of Concordant this June.

Spoilers for the Upcoming Musician Pack 1.

The Musicians Pack 1 will include:

- 5 Static Battlers

- Facesets for each battler

Look out for the release on this edited post.

I'm perfectly fine as long as you give credit.  Do the cubenen appear in this short game?

BerryB

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@TheGamedawg Well, if you're referring to either Concordant or the spoiler showcase, probably not. I'll reconsider it at some point though. Probably if I have more time to work on resources with more variety.

----------------------------------------

SPECIAL PACK #4 - MUSICIANS

5 Static Battlers and Accompanying Facesets.

Download File Here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/74vwvzoltr30qne/musician1.zip?dl=0

or 

Download them separately here:

Facesets:

Static Battler:

BerryB

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Brown Pack Released!

Includes:

4 Front-side Battlers

1 Side-view Battlers

Facesets for each battler

Example Showcase:

--------------------------------

Download File Here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fbtpxtlbhhs08cb/Brown.rar?dl=0

Download them separately here:

Battlers

Facesets:

Also, some Faceset RTP edits. Make the evil crew's eyes look less menacing. And make them look so kawaii/animue looking (or incredibly creepy, whichever floats your boat). The last one's based on one of the alternate facesets for the genie.

These follow the retranslated resource use above. Credit the original creators. Credit BerryB is optional.

Henryetha

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
Hi! Really beautiful resources!

Gladly going to use them in my free game as ougi animation (had to resize, else no changes!), thank you very much! :)  

(this example is a mana drain skill casted by a musician class, so this image seemed kinda perfect)

2016_6_8_9_32_20_978_622.png

2016_6_8_9_32_21_860_752.png

2016_6_8_9_32_25_285_2997.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Wookiee420

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
i love these, they are so playful, i would love to use them if i make a game that fits them tonally

BerryB

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Henryetha Thank you so much. That makes me really, really happy to see. I would like to play the game when the demo/the game is finished.  :)

@Wookiee420 Thank you very much for that. I'm glad you loved it. 

Well, this is a little bit late, isn't it. But I suppose now I'm back. And I'm back with a little bit of bang. 

---------

Theme Pack 1: Darkness, Light and Hearts

Includes: 11 Static Battlers (9 different and 2 similar), 1 Big Monster Sprite Character, 1 Animated Battler

Download the whole file here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qidb6d5g1gw5psn/Theme1-BWH.rar?dl=0

Or Download them separately here:

Character Sprite and Battler:

Static Battlers:

Animated Battler:

As for what's coming on July, I'm not 100% sure right now. I might take a break since classes this month are going to be pretty heavy. Or I'll just make some small re-translated assets from either 2003, XP, VX or VX Ace to transition over to MV, or not. I don't know yet. 

BerryB

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

- Spoilers for the Next Few Packs -

Coming in August / September

Color Pack: Grey 1

- The Final Color Themed Pack. After this pack, the options for the color selection pack in the poll will be removed.

X-Over Pack: ShadowHawkBattler Static Retranslation Bundle

- Special Static SV battler style with ShadowHawkBattler animation works and InspiredTangle's designs containing 17 Static Battlers.

Theme 2: Life, Death and Rebirth Pack

- Several Static Battlers, 1 Animated Battler and 1 Field Sprite.

Class Pack: Servants

- 5 Static SV battlers and 5 Facesets Accompaniment.

BerryB

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Special X-Over Pack - ShadowHawkDragon's Animated Battlers (inspired by InspiredTangle)

Terms of use follows the same as ShadowHawkDragon's Animated Battlers. Although you do not need to credit me, you need to credit ShadowHawkDragon and InspiredTangle.

@ShadowHawkDragon Animated battlers revamped into Static Battlers in the same style as BerryB's style.

-Download the Whole Package Here-

Or Download them Directly Here:

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Special X-Over Pack - ShadowHawkDragon's Animated Battlers (inspired by InspiredTangle)

Good work, I especially like what you did with Cloudian Stormcaller, Lizorg Salamander and Chaos Moth  :D  

I'm impressed with how you've managed to keep all the original details while still adding your own stylistic flare.

BerryB

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Color Pack: Grey Pack

Includes:

8 Static Battlers (3 Front and 5 Side View)

5 of them with Alternate Sizes (300pxl and 150pxl size)

Download the File Rar Here.

Download Directly Here:

After this the color poll will now be removed and votes for Class Packs will now be reset. Votes for Theme Pack will stay though.

BerryB

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
And this isn't necroposting, because in the presentation type forums the topics are always open for questions on the presented script (or tutorial), necroposting is only considered at general discussions and ad specific problem topic and so on.
Since I found this quote, I hope I don't get in trouble by necroposting on this.

I have been severely inactive these days here on resource making (battler wise). Simply because I've been really busy, both making RPG Maker Games, doing a lot of documentation and a lot of exhausting stuff that's kind of personal. (also because I don't want to have the 66 post count on my list anymore, but I digress)

But I'm kind of back. Though not by much since I will be really busy in the upcoming weeks. So not much in terms of release packs for the end of 2016. I will be releasing the promised 2 packs and a bundle 2016 pack (not including the theme pack) for easier scrolling to download all previous packs. I will also be doing some "housekeeping" on the front page and attempt to try to make it cleaner now.

Just a sneak peek at what I'll be presenting for the 2 packs coming up.

I will be releasing this (hopefully) at the end of November. And I will be bundling all packs from 2016 and place them near the end of December (again, hopefully)

Hyreal

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV

BerryB

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Theme Pack 2: Life, Death and Rebirth

Download by clicking on the image above.

Features:

- 10 Static Battlers

- 1 Animated Battler

AND

Class Pack: Servants

Features:

- 4 Normal and Possessed Static Versions

- 1 Single Static Battler with no alternate version.

You can also download all of these battlers directly here:

Animated:

BerryB

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Okay. Been a little bit preoccupied, but this December's gonna be a big one. A massive release of not only the previous 2016 release, but also some extra new packs as well for the December season. But first, I will digress. You can skip this over if you want to, just giving my thoughts on this year as a whole.

------

First time I'm doing resources like this, I wasn't sure if I wanted to. I'll be honest. I was pretty busy back then, and I'm probably am still busy now, so I might not have the time to work on resources as much as I wanted to. And while I'm surprised that I've gotten this far all on my own with several packs released, I'm starting to feel a little bit burned out. Not because I'm tired and a little less because I'm busy, but more because I feel like I wasn't doing enough packs to warrant making a game for this nor enough response other than the poll numbers. Maybe I wasn't trying hard enough or I'm just bad at trying to express myself, that's possible. But that's just an excuse really.

-------

Still, starting out on my birthday of all things that I decided to make this resource pack post simply because of my massive interest for the RPG Maker scene... and well.. we're here at this point now.

------

So with that, I'm going to do some planning between now and early February to try to make that up. I'm going to be making battlers in smaller chunks now with my personal selection selected as part of a bundle for January. These will come mostly from inspirations from either personal life, all the media I've researched and other related stuffs. I can't promise you that I'll do this though. As I said, I'll try. But being busy on trying to actually find a place for myself (personal matters)... well... yeah. All pack production past February will be (much) slower, at least until I can find some bearings for myself.

Starting from these packs here. Which is a bulk's load of them.

A MASS PACK RELEASE FOR DECEMBER.

Click on the images below to download the pack.

THE X-MAS PACK 1 and EXTRAS

Special Thanks to my younger sister (BerryJr) for the inspiration for the X-mas packs.

SPECIAL PACK: THE EYE IS WATCHING BACK

MASS BUNDLE PACK: X-OVER, 2016 CLASS AND COLOR MEGAPACK

Disclaimer:

2000 and 2003 are all owned by Kadokawa. I do not own the characters. Thalzon and TerrorChan are all owned by their respective artists, @Thalzon and @terrorchan.

Also, while Aekashics' gunblins are part of the cover, they do not have battler sets. They are placed there just as representations (also because I like them).

Terms of Service:

-  You may or may not credit me but credit the respective artists who made the original art.

-  Only modify the color and size for the battlers.

--------------------------------------------

Or you can download them all separately here: (Excluding the Megapacks)

Battlers

Faces

Thank you all for your support in 2016 and I hope I can keep at it for 2017.

BerryB

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Alright. 1st Year Anniversary of this Resource Pack release... and what do I have to show for it...

- A single static battler.

I've been... really busy at the moment. Need some cooldown time for a bit before doing this for awhile. I thought I would do more, but for now, this'll do. I'm actually busy with Concordant and finishing up polish for closed demo playtesting around this week, so I'll be busy. So for now, have this little thing. Also it's my birthday.. though that's irrelevant.. soooo...

BerryB

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Still really busy with a lot of personal stuff at the moment. So this one's going to be a bit of a shortie. 2 iterations of front and side battlers. But after seeing Iron giants and some battlers made, I decided to make one of my own. (Sorry.)

Now, normally, I would be making a pack illustration with images along with it. But I've been really busy with a special project coming up and a special test play feedback for a super special youtuber coming up. So I want to get some feedback from him before making some changes to the special project along with getting other personal stuff handled, so I'll be pretty busy the rest of this month. I'll try to make some more battlers if I have the time, no promises though.

BerryB

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The Boy Who Cried Turtle SO 1.5 - Launch Pack Release

Note: These battlers can be used for non-commercial purposes. It cannot be used for commercial means.

BerryB

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Extra Battlers - Leafy characters.

It's been way too long overdue since I've showcased something here. So... this is it for now.

BerryB

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Extra Battlers - Humans, Demi-Humans and Spirits

BerryB

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Download them (small size only) separately here or download the larger size by clicking on the banner above:

♪♫ Announcements for Future Schedule Packs ♫♪

These schedules will change depending on personal life issues, other scheduling conflicts and all that. So don't take this as the definitive schedule but rather an estimated time schedule for possible future pack releases.

(The date stamped on the banners might also not be accurate as I might be a little late with releasing these packs but I will try to be punctual and, best case scenario, possibly a little bit earlier than the designated time.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Uh, I'm probably overthinking this, but I think that some of my music sounds kinda...bad?
The melodies are just sort of awkward, and don't flow.
I'm really not sure what to do. Why am I even worrying about this? I don't even have a battle system yet!
And the Lord said, let there be lighting effects! And there were lighting effects! And it was good...ish? Might tweak this some more.
Today was a day of good things! Thank you fate! I pray to the darkness that those that read this will enjoy a good day as well! Power to the gam mak.
People3_1 and People3_2 added!

Part 2 of my Audio Engine tutorial for MZ is out!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReDesigner