BerryB Archives - MV Free Art Resource Packs

What Theme Pack would you like the Thematic Pack to Entail?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BerryB

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Download them separately here or click the banner above to download the entire package all in 1 go.

Disclaimer:
I do not own these characters. Most of these are all edits of pre-existing characters. Credit BerryB is optional.

Credit: Kadokawa

Charset:

Faceset Edits:

Battlers:

Custom Made Iconsets:

P.S: Credit BerryB is highly encouraged as this is custom made.

Coming up at 25/08/2017

Last edited:

BerryB

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Download them separately here or click the banner above to download the entire package all in 1 go.

BerryB

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Download them all by clicking on the banner above or download them separately here:

In addition, this will be a second pass submission for free to use animated version of Harold, the RTP MV Hero. This one does not require you to credit BerryB, but it's highly recommended for you to credit Kadokawa.

Animated Version: Harold RTP MV Second Pass

There are still issues with the animation's character position that I would hopefully fix in future iterations.

BerryB

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Unfortunately, because I haven't been feeling up for drawing the last week or so and being emotionally drained, I ended up having no proper battlers to showcase for the Earth, Death and Water Character Selection on the 25/09/2017. In addition, I won't be drawing a lot between this week and early October, since I'm busy with polishing up for TBWCT and other personal matters I have to handle.

Last edited:

Wazzzyki

Yonko wannabe
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow! what great talent! Looking forward for more! Cheers!

BerryB

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey there. I haven't been around for a good long while now. Haven't I? To be honest, I was pretty depressed and tired of making stuff when other people have done better stuff. Honestly, I wish I could simply say that I should grow a thick skin and deal with it. But honestly, it's just not that easy. I ended up being burnt out making resources and just quit without telling you that I'm on a hiatus making resources. I mean, a lot of people do this too where they just vanish off without any reason why. And that's understandable to some extent.

I guess I'm just like one of 'em now. But I digress.

I can't say that I will continue making resources the way it used to. I'm just tired of doing that now. So, you might see a couple of battlers here and there every now and then. But I can't say it will be scheduled and frequent anymore. I'll just post whenever I feel comfortable posting. And I might not even post for a year or two. Who knows?

I won't stop making resources completely. That much I can say. Anyways, here's two battlers just as a warm-up return to form here. I'll try to get back to the swing of things, the best I can.

BerryB

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think I'll go fresh on fantasy for a little bit. Starting off with Slimes.

Wazzzyki

Yonko wannabe
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMV
As long as you're still doing what you like... Keep it up!

ave36

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Moderators, please remove this

Last edited:

Tag365

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is using your Orc artwork (Orc-packRSS.png) in the manner as seen on this image for a non-commercial RPG Maker MV game title screen acceptable usage, or is this not allowed?
Title.png

BerryB

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is using your Orc artwork (Orc-packRSS.png) in the manner as seen on this image for a non-commercial RPG Maker MV game title screen acceptable usage, or is this not allowed?
View attachment 132515
To answer your question, yes. You can as long as its commercial and you credit Kadokawa.

Tag365

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
To answer your question, yes. You can as long as its commercial and you credit Kadokawa.
Thanks for letting me use it. I'm going to also credit you as well, since you technically made the art.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Why is there so much month left at the end of money? D=
Hello humans! How goes your day in this journey of living? I hope it is good, for I am human like you, and I am feeling great! Worship the altar.
Sand is basically small rocks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndrewRobertson