The Mad Hamster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
IB_Berserker V1.02
Autor : InBlast

Hey everyone ! I'm a beginner at making plugins, and this is one of my first :p

I hope you will like it, don't hesitate to leave a comment =)

Description
This plugin allow you to set an actor as a berserker =) Nice right ?

At first, i wanted a way to increase the damages of an actor while he is losing HP. Less HP = More damages !

This plugin allow you to make a formula which will modify the damage output of your berserker actor. By default, it increase the damages by 1% for each 1% HP lost.
You can also use other stats =) 

How to Use
Install the plugin using plugin manager. 

You can set an actor as a berserker by adding <Berserker: formula> in his notetag. The damage value will be multiplicated by the formula. if the actor is tagged as a "berserker"

Terms of Use
Free to use in both commercial and non-commercial project, but credits are required (as InBlast).

Compatibility

It should be compatible with everything =)

Changes :

1.01 - Adding the possibility for an enemy to be a berserker

1.02 - Removing the formula parameter, adding it in the actor/enemy's notetag

Special thanks to Mr. Trivel for his help !

Link : https://github.com/InBlast/Plugins/blob/master/IB_Berserker.js

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Managed to find a way to hang a bed cover over my window. So no more being toasted alive in the afternoon!:kaoswt2:
So, uh, has anyone tried buying any resources from KokoroReflections? Because I've been looking for a 'buy' button on the site for like 10 minutes now and can't find one.
Any also thought it's too cringy to put the word "and you" in your credit as a special thanks?
Cause that's what I thought...
Everyone in the US right now: Please stay safe.
Symphony Celestia: Prophecy of the Falling Stars RPG Maker music pack WIP. Symphony Celestia is a new series that focuses on symphonic and orchestrated music to tell a story. Each story will include compositions that make up that story from beginning to end. Themes include: Battles, adventures, character themes, etc. Below is a video preview to the first story.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flaminguex