watermark

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I only know Moghunter has a day night system. But just wondering if anyone has tried out the day night time plugins out there. Any recommendations?

TWings

The Dragon Whisperer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You can actually manage Day/Night time with eventing. That way you can easily customise it the way you like.

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
terrax lightning can do day a night system, Ocram has one, Eventing, Khas have a nice plugin to create a nice
day and night system (specially when combined with events.

depends what you want to show in it. if with day, month, year, seasons, mog hunter has one compleet.
with SRD Hudmaker, you can do the same with eventing in different ways.

How you accomplish it is up to you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Why is it so hard to accept existential stoicism? To insist stoics must be deterministic is like insisting God couldnt create evolving animals. Drop the dogmas and concider the compatible mechanics
I just had a duel at Duel Links, and started right away with a fusion monster... felt like an actual yugioh main character :3
Now listen closely... Here's a little lesson in trickery, This is going down in history...
So the four of my friends are singing a song and I'm like... ohoho I don't know this song. Better act like I do!
A boss that spams confuse, blind, silence, oil and slow on all party members? Good idea FF12 *headdesk*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
califert