Status
Not open for further replies.

Bradok

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I've really become obsessed with the Pop Horror sets. They remind me of PSX graphics and I really want to throw something together using them. However, after talking to some people I've come upon a dilemma.

Right now the packs are on sale on Steam, so I was geared up to buy them. A friend that uses the set warned me not to do so, and to buy the bundle at the itch.io site. His reason was that it contained all the resources from the other packs, plus other graphics only available there.

Is there any truth to this? If so I would personally like to get as much bang for my buck as possible. Also, does the creator see more revenue when the resources are purchased on the itch.io page? Id like to support them as much as possible.

Thanks!

Uzuki

Kawaii on the streets, Senpai in the sheets
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The Steam versions change depending on what engine you're buying it on. Whereas on the forum store and on Itch you get both the Ace and MV scaled versions. Plus the artist gets a bigger share from those places then they would on steam. And if you want to use them separately from the RM engines you get a license to use them anywhere on the Itch store.

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Sorry, I have to close this. Itch.io is a competing store, it wouldn't be right to ask Degica to support debating the merits of someone going somewhere else to buy something that can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Playing around and working on Confused Chicken. Here is some rough art of the main character!!!

Ami
--- Gacha Skill ---

Hero: Not again!!!
M.Knight: What are you doing?
Hero: I want to get that Weapon,it's really Legendary.
M.Knight: i see,your Gacha Skill are Suck.
Hero: Oh,yeah? Then i ask you to Get that Weapon in 1x Roll.
M.Knight: Heheh...Leave it to me (add 5 Stones for 1x Roll,Legendary Weapon is out)
M.Knight: See?
Hero: ...
sooo I'm making the music for my game and yeah... prepare for a very non typical rpg ost... I don't even know how to make typical sounding stuff. I can do D&B, hiphop, glitch, and whatnot all day tho lol.
It's interesting that the logic involved in skill range obstructions is also used for Tetris...
Saw a resource and was like "Oh, there was a request for that, I can help that person now!"... turns out, request was nearly two years ago. Welp.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fayolaa