Iron_Brew

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Twitter, without the shadow of a doubt. It is a platform deliberately made to interact with strangers.

SGHarlekin

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't understand the question really. They're not mutually exclusive. Be on all of them if you want to advertise. (Look at me telling you that, but not doing it myself lol). I use twitter. Just because I did not previously even have a social media presence. I'm branching out to tiktok soon though because I heard it's like THE platform to promote your stuff.

sugarcr4sh

[ typing loudly ]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I don't understand the question really. They're not mutually exclusive. Be on all of them if you want to advertise. (Look at me telling you that, but not doing it myself lol). I use twitter. Just because I did not previously even have a social media presence. I'm branching out to tiktok soon though because I heard it's like THE platform to promote your stuff.
I use twitter because I already have an account there for art, but lowkey I've been too intimidated to even join tiktok.. Games make sense to me but social media algorithms do not !! :kaodes:

Ellenor

Artist: Digital/Pixelart/3D
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
Other
Twitter and one that was not mentioned, reddit.
I always get the most buzz from those two =3

staticplacebo

Neon color enthusiast
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I never even thought of reddit, good point !! I don't use twitter that frequently but I've seen devs post stuff under the screenshot saturday tag, there's also a solid art community on there.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Fun question - how do you manage the scope of your projects? All of my projects seem to balloon until they pop and they are suddenly nonexistent!
no I did not just have to write a song three different times because my music software doesn't support tempo changes!!
I WILL defeat this demonic USB connection notification bug
ScreenShot_8_15_2022_6_22_24.png
Mike trying to dodge the Memory Pawns invading Bantam Street. I like how the filters I used on the map almost make it look like the street is wet in a sense.
Come watch as Studio Blue plays OMORI live on the final RPG Maker Critiques stream!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goonfuture