Vito The Boss

Someone better than you, or will become
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italiano
Primarily Uses
Ok, so...I'm trying to do a game, but I can't find any good software for do music and graphics...any suggestion?

P.S. If the software is free is better.

P.P.S I don't know if my question should go here....

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
there are a lot of different programs, but they all depend on your skill level and what you want to do with them.

For starters, search for Audacity (free music software) and GIMP (free graphic software). If you want something else, you need to be more specific in your description.

I've moved this thread to Usefull Development Tools. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

callmedan

Friendly Stranger
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMXP
If you want to edit music, you can use Audacity like @Andar said. If you want to compose music, there's a free software called Reaper.

As for a free graphic software, GIMP is a good one.

Vito The Boss

Someone better than you, or will become
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italiano
Primarily Uses
Thanks both of you. Andar, sorry for my description, but anyway, your answer help me! Thanks!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

You look like you had a rough day...Here, have a Baby Panda!

A certain person better sell his stock while he still can, because it looks like it's going to take an unrecoverable nose dive.
7 years of trying to plan this project... and it got an official plotline today. 7 years. I really just have no concept of order huh GHJGSJHGVGHASFH.
Doing RPG Maker News for 24th October 2021

I'm not sure how to do this so I'll just ask here, Wheres a good place to post your game (for free) once its done?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyperBloom