MobileSuitSonic

Mod Magnet
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've been playing around with an idea of creating collectable files for the enemies you encounter in my game (a la POKEMON and CASTLEVANIA: SOTN). What all would be needed.

This isn't set in stone yet, so it might not make the final cut. I just want to know what mechanics would need to go into this?

Susan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
No idea...
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I might be misunderstanding something here, since you posted in "Game Mechanics Design", but if you're looking for a plug-in that might help in what you're interested to make, here's one such plug-in: LINK

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

V1.3 of Demo, a new concept artist on the team, character voices are coming into light more... I'm happy to say that the fangame is making good progress.
Ami
--- Stolen Item ---

M.Figher: I want to sell this Stone
Fence: Then...i can buy you 1500G
M.Figher: It's Deal!
(3 Days Later)
F.Fighter: M.Figher,Do you know about Stone that Mayor keep it in his Office? It's missing
M.Figher: Ahh,is that so... (Actually,i Stole it and Sell it to the Fence a few Days ago)
I've spent some cash on foley and other sound effects. I wonder sometimes if I made a poor choice, but I remember that I really want to improve the sound of my games. n...n; My frugalness haunts me sometimes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mymay0510