MobileSuitSonic

Mod Magnet
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've been playing around with an idea of creating collectable files for the enemies you encounter in my game (a la POKEMON and CASTLEVANIA: SOTN). What all would be needed.

This isn't set in stone yet, so it might not make the final cut. I just want to know what mechanics would need to go into this?

Susan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
No idea...
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I might be misunderstanding something here, since you posted in "Game Mechanics Design", but if you're looking for a plug-in that might help in what you're interested to make, here's one such plug-in: LINK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Moving day is on May 12! A month from today! I'm finally getting my own apartment!
I made the logo and title screen for my game (Still rough but at least it's got a design now)
Eyy1s2gXIAMzfFN
Eyy1s2hXMAEmiRA
BCj
Whelp, it's been a while. Had another retina surgery on april 1st on my left eye. Well, 4 time's the charm, right? *recovery mode on*
The next JABS update will include ally AI and an aggro system.

Question:
What would YOU expect to happen if you had four+ party members in an ABS, all fighting either together or separately or a mix of the two, and the player hits "swap leader" button?
It currently pulls all followers to the player's location, removes all aggro towards enemies, and swaps them.
Time to wear a new face again...

Should keep things interesting huh? @EpicFILE :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sainti