ignorantcanadian

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Is there any program that can make adding Icons to the Icon Set better?
Currently, I'm using paint.net for this but resizing and making my Icons smaller ruins the quality of them.

Is there an automated process that adds them instead?
Or a better photo editing software that doesn't ruin the quality too much?

(The Icon is a 32x32 going to a 24x24.)

Dev_With_Coffee

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
PT-BR
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
This is because the image is not the size relative to the original, 32 is not divisible by 24.
Try changing the type of "Resampling":
Paint.Net-Resize.png

See this 32x32px example:
ok-32x32.png

See the result using "Super Sampling":
ok-24x24.png

15098D

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I wish there were an easier way to add icons but honestly I've just had to do the exact same thing

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm weird as there are a few game franchises I'll watch and read about, but have no interest in playing.
Humans have such a capacity to assign personalities and love to objects. We do this because we love them. It's interesting then that our fears over AI are that they won't love us back and will instead hate us.
I'm actively looking for people who want to recreate classical compositions in the public domain for RPG Maker games. I've got a whole kick going on of looking for several resources from anyone which would be sharable amongst commercial games. This latest pursuit is something I'm surprised no one else has started doing.
I played Deltarune chapter 2 today! It was great. No spoilers, but I hope one day I can design a world as interesting as Toby Fox and team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bl1tz16