- Mar 15, 2012
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
Better Weapon Ranges v1.0
This is an extension plugin for Yanfly's Selection Control plugin. It allows for specifying the range of a weapon when using Yanfly's Row Formation's plugin.
Adds the following tags:
- <Weapon Range: x>
Sets the maximum range of a weapon to x, and the minimum range to 0
- <Weapon Min Range: x>
Sets the minimum range of a weapon to x.
- <Weapon Max Range: x>
Sets the maximum range of a weapon to x.
The valid targets of a ranged weapon are determined by the weapon's minimum range and maximum range, if a weapon has no minimum range then it's minimum range is considered 0, if a weapon has no maximum range then it's maximum range is considered infinite.
Minimum and maximum ranges are inclusive, meaning that if the target is in row 2 and the minimum range is 2 it will be able to be targeted.
A weapon with minimum range 1 and maximum range 1 is different from a melee weapon, due to melee weapons always being able to target the nearest row while a weapon with minimum range 1 and maximum range 1 is only able to target the first row.
- In line with YEP's note tags convention.
- Install the other required plugins
- Read the required plugin's instructions to understand how to use them.
- Place this plugin in your game's plugins folder, turn it on from within RMMV and place it below all of it's requirements.
- Read the help file in the script for more information.
- Free for commercial and non-commercial use.
- Attribution required.
- Freebies and donations are welcome.