Betting Challenge: Guess the date & time of the contest results!

Cinnamon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Monday, September the 1st, 00:01  GMT
Hold on, sorry. I think I'm messing stuff up. xD

"August 31,00:00 GMT"

That's... the night between 30 and 31, right? Or is that the night of 31 to 1? XD

Geoff Moore

Composer for Hire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
It's between 30 and 31. :)

Dreadshadow

Lv 38 Tech Magician
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hold on, sorry. I think I'm messing stuff up. xD

"August 31,00:00 GMT"

That's... the night between 30 and 31, right? Or is that the night of 31 to 1? XD
First of September. Zero time.

31th August 2014 23:59:59  next second is.... 1st September 0:00 That's the time. :p

Cinnamon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
First of September. Zero time.

31th August 2014 23:59:59  next second is.... 1st September 0:00 That's the time. :p
Yeah, so August the 31st 00:00 is the night of 30-31, which means your bet is eligible. ^_^

Geoff Moore

Composer for Hire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
It's gotta be soon, right? RIGHT???

EternalShadow

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I know, we've not even heard a date of when the results will be announced!

Cinnamon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I don't expect there to be an announcement for the date. Do you? It'll probably just randomly be published on Sunday.

That's my guess anyway. No offense intended towards the hosts of the contest whatsoever (they've been amazing with the amount of entries received), but it hasn't exactly been strict with specific times & dates. They might just post the results without warning.

At least I hope so because if they announce a date & time then I'm sure it will still be a week until we get it. :p

I'm actually feeling quite anxious this weekend because we're so close. I keep checking my mail.

Last edited by a moderator:

EternalShadow

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I keep checking this forum (despite the slow load times abroad) as they said the results would be published late this month... I'd be surprised if they announced them next month. They're probably recording the podcast or something, lol.

Speaking of which: organisers, please provide a transcript of the podcast/video for the deaf people!

Cinnamon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I keep checking this forum (despite the slow load times abroad) as they said the results would be published late this month... I'd be surprised if they announced them next month. They're probably recording the podcast or something, lol.

Speaking of which: organisers, please provide a transcript of the podcast/video for the deaf people!
You're deaf?

Last edited by a moderator:

Cinnamon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Huh. That didn't show at all in your game. Who'd/how'd you do the music and SE?

janky hank

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
engrish
Primarily Uses
sup homies, I'm gonna throw down some September 3 @ 3:33 UTC.

Simon D. Aelsi

Voice Actor/Frelance Composer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Hylian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
This is obviously the FIRST annual of such challenge, I assume :p

jtrev23

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I don't expect there to be an announcement for the date. Do you? It'll probably just randomly be published on Sunday.

That's my guess anyway. No offense intended towards the hosts of the contest whatsoever (they've been amazing with the amount of entries received), but it hasn't exactly been strict with specific times & dates. They might just post the results without warning.

At least I hope so because if they announce a date & time then I'm sure it will still be a week until we get it. :p

I'm actually feeling quite anxious this weekend because we're so close. I keep checking my mail.
Yeah they are just  going to randomly post it Sunday at 1pm exactly (my bet :p )

no announcement beforehand.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Guys one of our Animal Crossing Villagers (Sherb) just told us that he hoped that the villager who was having her birthday had as memorable of a birthday as his sixth birthday. Which was "the one where the clown went into our house and never came back" and that "his mother says she still sometimes hears the honking in the walls".
My tutor has been furloughed for 8 weeks. If we are too... sucks, but it's a lot of game making time...
Social distancing extended for another week. Personally I'm cool, but this is depressing.
GOOOOD MOOORNING!
APRIL WILL BE BETTER!
First time I've seen the shelves full in my local shop in a while. Still no soap, though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khanmovies