Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Monday, September the 1st, 00:01  GMT
Hold on, sorry. I think I'm messing stuff up. xD

"August 31,00:00 GMT"

That's... the night between 30 and 31, right? Or is that the night of 31 to 1? XD

Geoff Moore

Composer for Hire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
It's between 30 and 31. :)

Cinnamon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks! Added your bet, Dreadshadow.

Deep down in our hearts, isn't every day Christmas?
FVNzXFL.jpg

_Shadow_

Tech Magician Level:
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hold on, sorry. I think I'm messing stuff up. xD

"August 31,00:00 GMT"

That's... the night between 30 and 31, right? Or is that the night of 31 to 1? XD
First of September. Zero time.

31th August 2014 23:59:59  next second is.... 1st September 0:00 That's the time. :p

Cinnamon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
First of September. Zero time.

31th August 2014 23:59:59  next second is.... 1st September 0:00 That's the time. :p
Yeah, so August the 31st 00:00 is the night of 30-31, which means your bet is eligible. ^_^

Geoff Moore

Composer for Hire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
It's gotta be soon, right? RIGHT???

EternalShadow

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I know, we've not even heard a date of when the results will be announced!

Cinnamon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I don't expect there to be an announcement for the date. Do you? It'll probably just randomly be published on Sunday.

That's my guess anyway. No offense intended towards the hosts of the contest whatsoever (they've been amazing with the amount of entries received), but it hasn't exactly been strict with specific times & dates. They might just post the results without warning.

At least I hope so because if they announce a date & time then I'm sure it will still be a week until we get it. :p

I'm actually feeling quite anxious this weekend because we're so close. I keep checking my mail.

Last edited by a moderator:

EternalShadow

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I keep checking this forum (despite the slow load times abroad) as they said the results would be published late this month... I'd be surprised if they announced them next month. They're probably recording the podcast or something, lol.

Speaking of which: organisers, please provide a transcript of the podcast/video for the deaf people!

Cinnamon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I keep checking this forum (despite the slow load times abroad) as they said the results would be published late this month... I'd be surprised if they announced them next month. They're probably recording the podcast or something, lol.

Speaking of which: organisers, please provide a transcript of the podcast/video for the deaf people!
You're deaf?

Last edited by a moderator:

Cinnamon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Huh. That didn't show at all in your game. Who'd/how'd you do the music and SE?

janky hank

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
engrish
Primarily Uses
sup homies, I'm gonna throw down some September 3 @ 3:33 UTC.

Simon D. Aelsi

Voice Actor/Composer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Hylian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
This is obviously the FIRST annual of such challenge, I assume :p

jtrev23

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I don't expect there to be an announcement for the date. Do you? It'll probably just randomly be published on Sunday.

That's my guess anyway. No offense intended towards the hosts of the contest whatsoever (they've been amazing with the amount of entries received), but it hasn't exactly been strict with specific times & dates. They might just post the results without warning.

At least I hope so because if they announce a date & time then I'm sure it will still be a week until we get it. :p

I'm actually feeling quite anxious this weekend because we're so close. I keep checking my mail.
Yeah they are just  going to randomly post it Sunday at 1pm exactly (my bet :p )

no announcement beforehand.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

trying to figure my way around the basic functions of Construct 3 and OH GOD MY BRAIN. I'm starting to think that developing decades of RPG Maker skills might have a downside.
I miss my VXA project, so I might be rushing for RSE. Dropping a random progress report
AeroPergold wrote on LUKElcs's profile.
Its-a me, Pergold from Gamejolt!
I added footstep sounds to our content that I posted in a previous thread. I was unable to edit the post, so if you're interested, see below.

DOWNLOAD LINK

I've started working on rpg maker again, and I can see a lot of improvement from when I was 13. I still have a long way to go, but I'm proud that I've gotten this far.
Animated Title screen is by SharkerrBlue(SB)
I am using the Nightmare Land pack.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrokenAnkle21