Bettylex' Lair | Tall Base: Muscled M, Curvy F, Fairy, etc.

Bettylex

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've been working on these for my own sprites and I've thought someone could find them useful. They're based on @hiddenone's tall sprites, which I find very beautiful. I know they're far from perfect but still good enough to be shared.

Muscled Male

This is a comparison GIF between hiddenone's version and mine so that you can appreciate the difference:

Sprite:

Curvier Female

Comparison hiddenone's vs mine:

Sprite:

Fairy

Raw:

With Wings:

• Feel free to use these base sprites for both your commercial and non-commercial projects, as long as you credit hiddenone and myself.
  • Feel free to modify them as you wish (and even include them in your own free content packs, as long as you credit us).
  • DO NOT include these or any other modifications based on these in premium packs or any other paying content that are not the game itself.
  • I would love to see these in action in your games if you ever happen to use them, but this is not strictly required.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I was at another orientation yesterday and I realized I'll be working with an old friend! We met at the local water park a few years back and it was so nice to see her again! We had a chat, and next week when I officially start, I'll see if maybe we can trade our Zoom IDs so we can talk!
I made some sideview closets for MV!
You can find them in my MV resource thread.
People1.png & SF_People1.png added!!!!

Adventurer:
"Why your body looks like a bird?"

Stranger:
"Because I'm harpy"

Adventurer:
"Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof"

*Both dancing to Pharrell Williams song*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member