English
Primarily Uses

RMVXA | V 1.1

ONLY $9.99 ON ALDORLEA
Click Here to Purchase via Aldorlea Now

ONLY $4.99 ON STEAM
Click Here to Purchase via Steam Now

​

Travel Beyond the Reality You've Always Known.

Two thousand years ago, the Kingdom of Jastamune was thrust into a war, the only survivor being a magician known as Reverent Sulada. In a last-ditch effort to save the Kingdom, she encases herself in magic and sleeps for two thousand years, eventually being unearthed by the Alpha Omega Company, dedicated to researching the implications of their pollution-filled world.

As she is freed from her magical spell, nobody knows what to make of her, and the leader of the company - La'lele - refuses to help at first. However, she, as well as many of her other employees, are magically transported to the past by Sulada, much to her chagrin. Despite her dismay, the world of the past is pollution-free - a perfect opportunity for study, to the delight of the company's research leader, Faryl.

As research begins, La'lele and her companions try to complete their mission as quickly as possible, but quickly realise their situation is much more dire than it thought to be, when they discover who they are fighting against...

Explore the land of Jastamune through the eyes of the leader of the Alpha Omega Company - and put a stop to the war that changed the world two thousand years ago!

- Battle over 50 different enemies, including hidden and powerful bosses
- Unearth at least 30 different types of weapons and armour to aid you in battle
- Take part in side-quests as well as the main quest, aiming to heighten your team's strength and powers
- On-map encounters: don't let yourselves be caught out by ambushes
- Between six and eight hours of gameplay, an in-depth story and a tactical, turn-based battle system

F5 = Fullscreen
F6 = Change Window Size

Screenshots

Last edited by a moderator:

EternalShadow

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

EternalShadow

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Updated first post with Steam purchase option!

Thanks again, everyone!

IAmJakeSauvage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh gosh, so I left a full review on Steam - but some of the things you might want to look over (especially for a commercial release)...

• The name coding/formatting - sometimes they say Asha, sometimes they say Suldana (or whatever) - for the longest time I had no clue who half of the people they were talking about even were - then it dawned on me.
  • Loot distribution - sure there's lots to explore and do - but the fact that you get a minimal amount of currency - and pretty much only weapons for the main character (I got 10 in like...an hour) make it feel very lackluster. Add some depth to the exploration - use it to solidify your lore/characterization at least.
  • Lack of objective tracking. Now, because your game is kind of all over the place it'd be really beneficial for you to implement a log (at least in the release of your future games). For the side quests, I'd recommend some form of notification for the player (balloons etc.) and maybe even implementing Key Items with some quest information to keep it simple.
  • Dialogue/story need proofreading. To be really blunt, it all feels a bit rushed - the beginning especially...I would really remake the introduction if I was you. So much stuff happens out of nowhere - it leaves the player feeling a bit overwhelmed. If you're going to introduce so many protagonists at one time - try to have some flavor text that gives a little bit of depth to them.
Why is Mokhtar more powerful than Asha? Why did the orphanage scene come out of nowhere? Why was Asha in the crystal (was that even what was happening?)?
Feel free to reach out if you ever need help!

felsenstern

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Nice, I was waiting for this game a long time and now that it got released, I missed the date, congrats however! I've just briefly sneaked in to see how everything works and... dayum, it runs in 1366x768 without any noticeable lag on my very old Laptop which usually lags on mostly any RPG-Maker Games. Menues, Controls, Movement, Dialoges, everything is very smooth and stable.

I will definitely give it a go on the coming weekend, but I am no good on reviews so I will rather try not to embarrass you on Steam. But from the technical side, again ... AWESOME! I wish you would help others out to achieve the same technical quality ;-).

Btw.: There is just one small thing, I want to bring to your attention. It's the HD/4 resolution: 960x540, that scales up very nicely on HD Displays, when you lack a proper re-sample algorithm. Just in case you are starting another project on Ace, since MV doesn't seem to have a problem with that anymore.

Cheers!!!

EternalShadow

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks guys!

@IAmJakeSauvage: I left a reply on your Steam review. Thanks for the feedback though! 

@felsenstern: I spent a ludicrous amount of time on the technical side... Glad it's great for you, performance-wise! Will keep in mind that res.

ThePotatoOfFire

Stop, in the name of candy!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If I could, I would buy this immediately... looks great!

LUKElcs

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow! So your fist commercial release made it to steam? Congratulations! (a pretty late congratulations) But still! :LZSwink:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It's raining...in winter :")
I was stunned-STUNNED-to find that I have been working on my current project since November. It feels like so much less time than that.
Stream will be live shortly with some art! Going to do a recolor, then start on a new monster! Feel free to drop by!
I've been busy working on other projects this month so I haven't been able to do much towards finishing the prep work for my RPG, but I did brainstorm some interesting ideas for the game.
redrawing one of three my VNM protags

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucansan