BGM and BGS sync

mcphersonsound

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I write my own music for my games, and would like to make it more dynamic. I've figured out it possible assign music to both BGM and BGS tracks to create cross fades and interactive instrumentation. Problem is that the software doesn't load up the tracks at the same time so the tracks are out of sync.

TL;DR version. I simply need a plugin that forces the BGM and BGS to start simultaneously if they are loaded during the same cycle.

TheTitan99

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't know of a plugin that does exactly what you're asking, but I do know of a plugin that is very close, here:

It allows 1 BGM to fade into a 2nd BGM, which picks up  at the right time. For instance, enter battle, switch from normal BGM into a faster, drum heavier version of the same song. When battle ends, transition back into the normal song, all while keeping the right timing.

So, it is not what you re asking for, but it may work, or at least be a starting point?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

We'll be doing another giveaway of MZ on the stream tomorrow! Thank you SykoGaming for contributing a copy for the community! :D
Sorry guys! Been away for long this time. Got attacked by my anxieties again. At least no more bedbugs. Got logged out of here and layout seems strange now a bit.
My old project is now a sitcom
How to do implementation the social politcal mechanics in rpg maker? Thank you for quick spark of ideas. Fear of going to the thread lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
memakegamemekillminority