Cootadude

Noob with exp
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
For a Dynamic Randomized Music system I'm currently developing I need a plugin that will allow me to do cross fades between tracks for a smoother transition.
I already found the perfect plugin for this but it's $9.00 and I don't have that money and the income to get it, so if you know of a free plugin that is similar to this one it will be appreciated.

Now if there's no free plugin I can use I will just continue using events for the system which is working really well for now, but a plugin will make it better.

ephesus

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
if that's really too much to save up for maybe explain your situation to him and make him an offer. if your only qualm is paying for the "perfect" plugin well, sucks to find perfection and walk away because its 9 dollars too rich but you are the cootadude.
keep searching maybe. i feel like ive come by some other plugins allowing crossfading.

ephesus

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
SomeRandomDude has one here:
And here's one by Himeworks, but I think that one might cost moeknee:

don't get on me if they aren't at all what you're looking for, I'm only going by the titles and just remembered you were looking for an audio fader+. they might be too limited though. i dunno.

If you are an audiophile there is a professional program called Fmod that is now free unless you make over 200k on your game. its top level **** and I pray to god someone eventually makes a plugin for rpgmaker mv. i haven't looked in a while though so maybe it's about time to check again. anyway, was a multi hundred dollar program and now its 100% free and fully functional and only costs anything if your game is super successful.

Cootadude

Noob with exp
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you for the help! I've been able to get the plugin, and I did try SRD's plugin.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

@Cootadude next time please report your post and let the mods know it's resolved so we can close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I wish I can work faster on my game. But I don't want to get burned out. :(
I've been working on something on and off for a few years now, and I've been reluctant to share any details on the project before I had anything playable because I did not want to generate hype only for the project to go back on hiatus. That being said I believe what I'm working on is very unique and pushes the boundaries of what RPG Maker projects can be. Bold claims, I know but just wait.
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms :)
Create Anime Art w/ AI, Tall Sprites with Aurora, Customize Variable Display | RPG Maker News #34

[My favorite slow moving track I've made so far]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
epokshiem