Percid

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello,

I got back to RPG Maker after a year and some and I am facing an issue I remember very well, but never solved: The BGM gets cut off. I tried playtesting to see if it would be different in-game, but it still cuts off. I played the track on my media player and it loops beautifully. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Juanita Star

Witch of compilations.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Can you post a screenshot of your event? Maybe something there is making the BGM get cut off?

Percid

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I figured out the problem! Apparently, when they got converted, the audio was cut off. The files my computer plays are MP3 format, while the OGG are the ones the engine plays!

Venima

Treasure experiences and sensations, not progress.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I figured out the problem! Apparently, when they got converted, the audio was cut off. The files my computer plays are MP3 format, while the OGG are the ones the engine plays!
Out of curiosity, what software did you use to convert to ogg? My recommendation is to use Audacity's macro function, you can do everything in one batch, and Audacity is free.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I have a tendency to immediately close folders after using them. Every day, I waste soooo much time reopening and navigating through folders again because of that.
Ok, Black Jack attempt 2: Time to die via brain hemorrhage.
I'm still looking for some people who have skills on scripts and map design if somebody read this.

My mind is dying with the effort trying to understand how scripts work, and why they are so complicated for a little brain as mine.

I just need a hero :,c

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarge_Vince