BGM in game not working please help!

RaxxTDC

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Ok so only the music I've imported isn't working in my game it only works in audio test menu it's .mp3 format (I've also tried it in other formats) it's in the Audio>BGM> folder and still it is not working please help me. I've tried reinstalling and replacing files etc. nothing seems to work. It's just a simple short file that I want to play during the last rival encounter but it's dead silent. It will play when I check the imported music on the RPG Maker XP app, but it won't play when in the game at all.

Ebanyle

what
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Are you using any scripts that may modify sound? Did you try using it in a clean project? Can you convert the files into .ogg and check if they play?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

... a few of my main characters standing around doing nothing lol. I mostly wanted to see them together on screen.
Today I drove through my city of 100,000+ people during rush hour and the streets were nearly empty. Just so I could go get my favorite burger. There a dental assistant (she said that's her other job, even though I didn't ask) took my order and handed me a burger. I know it's bad out there... But wow, she's either atrocious with her money, or "it really be like that".
Chilling out while toodling around someone's painstaking Minecraft recreation of Disneyland. It is mind-boggling and probably as close as I'll ever be to going.
>Testing with fonts change.
>Tries installing a plugin. Doesn't work.
>Tries changing the plugin commands. Doesn't work.
>Tries installing another plugin. Doesn't work.
>Changes a few more plugin commands. Doesn't work.
>Goes directly to the gamefont file and changes the src. Works.

YYEEEAAAAHHHAAAA

Perseverance is key, bois and girls.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowertre321