BGM in game not working please help!

RaxxTDC

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Ok so only the music I've imported isn't working in my game it only works in audio test menu it's .mp3 format (I've also tried it in other formats) it's in the Audio>BGM> folder and still it is not working please help me. I've tried reinstalling and replacing files etc. nothing seems to work. It's just a simple short file that I want to play during the last rival encounter but it's dead silent. It will play when I check the imported music on the RPG Maker XP app, but it won't play when in the game at all.

Ebanyle

açspasl~d~dfflass
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Are you using any scripts that may modify sound? Did you try using it in a clean project? Can you convert the files into .ogg and check if they play?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Everytime I need to write dialogues I find myself writing new music pieces... what kind of trick is this?!
Me Being Dumb spending hrs trying to figure out Irenas Visual Novel busts plugin..lol. I'm probably missing something stupid and obvious xDD

let the journey begin >w>
X.X ok... I guess I'll just have to think about 48x48 a little differently. Its not "room for more work"..."its room for more detail!...yay"
Alexa, play Buck-Tick - Dress
Worst part about doing a plugin based on an existing system: figuring out the best way for developers to set up the data.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oleran