Korean
Primarily Uses
Other
bg_110_1.jpg

Download

or

Website

Plot synopsis

Grace is a mercenary from Cizna guild. She has been dispatched to a small mining village of Darem on Alcella island to ensure security of the settlement. She oversees a first attack on the village by a group of goblins. Her being a mage and alone meant that overall outcome wasn't satisfactory.

Therefore, Darem village chieftain hires a local mercenary to help her out. While she successfully defends the village and more, a nearby Lord lays his eyes on her. Thus, her ordeal begins.

1. My own sprites and titlesets (mostly)
2. 720p screen resolution
3. 3 endings

screenshot_1.jpg
screenshot_2.jpg
screenshot_3.jpg
screenshot_4.jpg
screenshot_5.jpg

The background of this game is "Bhavacakra universe" which I've used on three games so far, including this one. This games takes on a small part on Alcella island.

The game is relatively short and very liner. There is about 6 hours of total game time with 3 hours spent on the plot branch choice with each plot branch having 1 hour of game content.

The development of this game took me a year and this game was the beginning of my desire to build MV games with my own tilesets and sprites. After this game was completed, many of its assets and knowhows were transferred to the most ambitious project of mine: Bhavacakra Adventures where the whole Bhavacakra world is being built.

Last edited:

sura_tc

Loner
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Korean
Primarily Uses
Other
Game updated to 1.0.1

A small patch that replaces onmap harvesting icons due to some not being able to spot it.

Jeremiah Eastman

Gladiator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey there Hypnojo at Hypnojo Gaming has done a first impression of this game and it looks great.:smile: I'm going to go get this game and give it a playthrough. I really like your art style in these games by the way. Hypnojo is doing a playthrough of my game now all thanks to your game, it was his first rpg maker game. So big thanks on that one. I noticed you might not have seen the first look so I'll post a link to it for ya. Keep up the great work.

sura_tc

Loner
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Korean
Primarily Uses
Other
Hey there Hypnojo at Hypnojo Gaming has done a first impression of this game and it looks great.:smile: I'm going to go get this game and give it a playthrough. I really like your art style in these games by the way. Hypnojo is doing a playthrough of my game now all thanks to your game, it was his first rpg maker game. So big thanks on that one. I noticed you might not have seen the first look so I'll post a link to it for ya. Keep up the great work.

Well, um, I apologize for brutally late reply. I didn't get notification for your post at all.
Anyhow, thanks for mentioning it.

Edit: Bhavacakra Maco is a sequel to the game.

Last edited:

sura_tc

Loner
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Korean
Primarily Uses
Other
version_110.png
This can be considered an expansion pack to the game.

This patch adds a new town, a new outfield zone, and a new dungeon to explore. They are all post-game content, meaning you must clear the game to be able to access this content.
As of 1.1.0, this new dungeon is 50% complete. Further update will see another new city and several side quests as well as a fan service scene.

1. A new companions are added and he is virtually useless.

2. A new port town, Kyye is added. This is a Baldarian city, meaning the living and undead live in harmony.

3. An outfield zone, Kyye desert, is added, featuring new monsters to fight.

4. Necromancer’s tomb (a dungeon) is added.

5. A new title screen is added.

6. Due to new content and new monsters, I’ve added few more skills to all characters. Previously, all characters had no further skills to learn after level 22. Now, new skills are available until level 30. (35 for Grace)

bg_110_2.jpg
bg_110_3.jpg

sura_tc

Loner
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Korean
Primarily Uses
Other
version_111.png
This patch completes Allien’s claim quest. This is pretty much it for this game.

This game was never meant to be long because it originally started out as a tech demo for another game I’ve been working on. 10-hour game play time was my original target.

Due to the game’s simple damage calculations and other factors, I cannot take the game further even if I wanted.

The real ending to Allen’s quest lies in its sequel, Bhavacakra Maco.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

3am me: So how do you feel about a character inviting their own character portrait to a tea party? =D

3pm me: //facepalms
I turned 17 two months ago and I feel like I've grown (personality-wise) more in this 1 year than all the 16 years I had lived combined.
Ugh, I may have been cumbersomely eventing a bunch of stuff I could have easily done changing the tileset "Passage (4 dir)" and "Ladder" options. Oops :D
I have no idea why some of the program "splash screen" always on top. E.g, RMMZ loading screen stuck on the top blocking anything I want to do until it fully loaded. What is even the purpose?
One of the secret places in the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lincore