RMMV Bhavacakra version 1.2.3A

Discussion in 'Completed Games' started by sura_tc, May 30, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Moroi

Moroi Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Hello, I'm stuck in the 3rd ending branch where you don't take sides, any hint would be appreciated

I can't find the old lizardman culture for the "Saving Mankind 1" quest, after circling back twice the only clue I found was from the Wind Dragon telling me about an underground complex below the Keep of Balance, but I haven't been able to enter the keep during the war.

2. sura_tc

sura_tc Loner Veteran

First Language:
    Korean
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Water dungeon from Kyye.

3. Moroi

Moroi Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Sorry to bother you again but I'm still stumped

In the slime room I found the crevice tiles where Juan says there's a light coming from down below, but after checking pretty much every tile in that room and beyond I didn't find a way to descend or jump into it

4. sura_tc

sura_tc Loner Veteran

First Language:
    Korean
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
  5. Moroi

Moroi Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Thank you, can you post a link to all the walkthrough PDFs for this game? It's not on the website, I saw an older link earlier in this thread but it gives a 404 error.

6. sura_tc

sura_tc Loner Veteran

First Language:
    Korean
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    MMMm likes this.
  7. granny steph

granny steph Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    english
    Sue is injured from the werewolf and your noted says to find Deacon the doctor. Where do I find him please. Have searched every where.

Also, the quest to find the other Langt vodka. Got the vodka but don't know where to take it? Can you help please.

8. sura_tc

sura_tc Loner Veteran

First Language:
    Korean
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Not everywhere apparently. Decon is a hostage held by Red turban bandits in Western Etonia.

To the one who you got the quest from?

9. granny steph

First Language:
    english
    I have clearly angered you for some reason.?
    The tent is the last place I would have gone to to find Decon. thank you for telling me.
    Regarding the vodka. Well, I got that request very early on in the game and since then I have gone into every bar including ones via the ferries and I still cannot find the person who gave the quest. If I had I would not have asked you!

To say that while I was waiting for your reply I kept Sue in the party and levelled her to 20 including Merc by fighting the lizards but came back to find the war had started! Why would that have happened?

10. sura_tc

sura_tc Loner Veteran

First Language:
    Korean
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    ? I am unsure where you got the impression that I am angry. I've merely replied what I can.

There are about 100 quests in the game and I do not remember everything. The game was completed few years ago in addition.

11. granny steph

First Language:
    english
    Can you tell me where Vaidi is please for the My Dear Son quest.
    Also, I don't know where to find the SWEET vodka is? Can you help?
    Also, I still cannot find the water for the Herbalist? I still cannot get onto the Buroko island yet.?
    Thank you.

12. sura_tc

sura_tc Loner Veteran

First Language:
    Korean
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I don't know answers to the first two.

The water is on the isle of Life.

13. granny steph

First Language:
    english
    thank you.
    I have been 2 days now trying to find the sweet vodka for Quest 2 (44) for Fino woman to get to Bruroke Isle. I have found Screwdriver drink but this is not activating the woman! Screwdriver is vodka + orange juice so it should be correct.
    Is this a bug?? Can you help please.

Sorted. !

Last edited: Mar 22, 2019
  14. sura_tc

sura_tc Loner Veteran

First Language:
    Korean
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    If my memory serves correctly, it is a part of several quests mixed together. What I suggest is move on. When you clear other quests, you will eventually find it.

Don't expect quests to be simple. Some quests may start early but can only be finished much later.

15. granny steph

First Language:
    english
    Hello again. I am now doing the post war Plot3 The adventure. I am stuck already. Your walkthrough mentions to go to the middle of the desert and to find an UNMARKED thread so that I can progress with the priestess in the God of Death. I simply cannot find the unmarked area in any of the towns or around the desert. Can you show me where it is please ideally with a screen shot as to where I need to be. Thanks. I am referring to Pursuing Truth 2 in your walk through.

16. sura_tc

sura_tc Loner Veteran

First Language:
    Korean
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Um, the zone is tiny. If you are really lost, you can just walk in rows until you trigger an event.

17. granny steph

First Language:
    english
    Hi. I have walked in rows around Korrossos etc from end to end and cant activate the spot. Oops. Help!
    I'd like to tell you also that this is a brilliant game and looking forward to your other games.

18. sura_tc

sura_tc Loner Veteran

First Language:
    Korean
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Um, no. if you activated the quest, a marker (animated stars, I think) will be on the continent which isn't too far from where you got the quest. Go there, enter the zone and it's done.

19. granny steph

First Language:
    english
    My quest log has told me to go to Korossos and ask around which I have done and I am stuck from there. I have spoken to everyone even the cook! When I go onto the continent nothing is there?

So. I went back into the bar and now the guy is talking to me. I don't believe it. Anyway I have found the stars. At last!! The amount of spiders I have killed is ridiculous Ha Ha Thank you for helping me.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2019
  20. granny steph

First Language:
    english
    So sorry but here I am again!
    Need to get to Windy Isle to get to the dragon but cant find a way there now there is a war on. The Earth temple is closed. Tried via the Fire temple.
    Can you direct me please. Thank you.

How can I be so stupid! Found it again! Sorry for bothering you. That has taken me 6 hours to suddenly 'click'

Last edited: Mar 25, 2019