Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Bible Scout
BibleScout.png

SECTION A: SYNOPSIS

• A demon has come and destroyed all the books from Bibles and has spread the books all over Zeredatha and you are on a quest to find them all and restore the bibles.

Along the quest you have challenges and things to do.

Some include:
    Fishing areas
    Planting trees on the world map
    Planting items in gardens
    Finding things (for example the Full armour of God)
    Mazes
    Secret areas to explore

IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS
AngelVerse.png
Armoure.png
Planting.PNG

SECTION D: SETTING AND/OR WORLD DEVELOPMENT

• The world is called Zeredathah. I have included real-time clock with Day/Night.

CREDITS: SCRIPTS USED
Basic Resize - V.M of D.T
Basic Options - V.M of D.T
Advanced Game Time + Night/Day - V.M of D.T

MakerXP Characters - Melosx
Auto Dash (Disabled) - Mr. Trivel
Easy Tile Swap - Hime, Rycochet
EST Notebook System - ESTRIOLE

Galv's Respawn Timer
Galv's Fishing Mini Game

Galv's Basic Music Player
Note: I have included some public domain music.

More information can be found here:
https://www.rpgmakercentral.com/topic/41751-bible-scout

Last edited:

CodeHunterEx

Hunter of the Perfect Code
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Just to let everyone know, this game is in development, but it is playable with alot to check out.

Here is the status:
Genesis 1 introduction
Home island (tutorial start)

On the island there is:
2 places to build the churches
Secret area to find
Tree planting and fishing on the world map
Garden to plant once you completed the church in the hometown

Once you have built both churches the ship that allows you to leave the island is available.

Off the island there are places around the map to plant trees and go fishing, towns to visit and build churches, and quests to complete.
I am adding more items as well as adding the King James Bible (public domain) so the player can read it, if they so choose.

The 'Library' is available from any church, and your home on the island.

This started out just as a personal little game I wanted to create for myself to have fun with, but after comments about sharing it, I decided to post it and see if anyone else would find this worthy to play and enjoy.

Any and all comments on the game are welcomed and appreciated and I hope that others find this as enjoyable as I do.

MaGicBush

Game Creator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'll have to keep an eye on this for sure! I'm a Christian myself and plan to add little hints to it In my game I'm working on with one possible party member being a preacher in the past(zombie apocalypse with a twist). Though I will add God would not allow demons to do such a thing, but it is an interesting thought.

CodeHunterEx

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I'll have to keep an eye on this for sure! I'm a Christian myself and plan to add little hints to it In my game I'm working on with one possible party member being a preacher in the past(zombie apocalypse with a twist). Though I will add God would not allow demons to do such a thing, but it is an interesting thought.
I am sure that is true that God won't allow a demon to destroy his written word, but I couldn't think of anything at the time.

The original start had to do with going around to different areas and building churches by collecting wood. The amount of wood to collect was given as a clue.

Example: How many books in the New Testament?

Then I just started adding different areas and challenges like the Armour of God which needs to be found to get to one of the mountain areas.

Biggest challenge I am facing is dialogue for the NPCs. I have some ideas, but I haven't implemented them as yet. As I get closer to doing that I may post some of my ideas to see what everyone thinks.

CodeHunterEx

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
It has been a few days and I thought I would let everyone know some of the plans I have for this project.

Along with adding more places and such, I am also looking into changing up the graphics from the ones that comes with VX Ace.

I started adding the Bible text into the library (Genesis is almost complete). I am doing the text imports little by little. This isn't a vital part of the game, but it will be included.

If I am able to, I may get and swap this project over to MV, but that will be many months away.

If anyone plays this, I would like some feedback. The introduction, the way I have the church building via wood collection, etc.

One other addition I am working on is more animated building of the church.

Here is the idea:
Once the payer gets the wood and brings it to the proper location, instead of having to leave and return to the area for the church to be there, you will see the church outside as it builds up, then you are shown inside the church and watch as that is built up. Once completed you will be standing in front of the newly built church and able to go inside. This is taking some time to create and I may turn it into an animated video that plays. I would like feedback on that if you think a video would be better, or do it in the engine.

Well, that is all I can think of at this moment. I hope you all check it out and enjoy it. If you find something I should change, or you have any suggestions at all on it, please don't be shy. Let me know. I am open and willing to take the bad as well as the good responses on this project.

Blessing everyone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

The end is near. The end is near. The MV era will be passed and people will look the forum about new RPG maker all days. ;_;[Election day all over again] Let accept that you will probably not what you want completely.
C&C Remastered comes out tomorrow! Hyped! Already have it preinstalled on Steam.
Its ironic, how often a person can have something smart to say, when their arrogance is originating from an internal vacuum where emotional intelligence belongs.
Parallax mapping is time consuming...
Let's purchase th... WAIT! Just in time ehehehe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tsuna976