Big Gate

Johan86

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello everyone! I made some edits on the rpg maker mv default Gate 1 and I wanted to share, in case anyone needs a bigger gate! I also made a tile that maches the gate's new proportions...

Its free for commercial & non-commercial use of course!

I hope you like it!

Johans Big Gate tile.png !$Johans Big Gate animation.png

Last edited:

Guiguimu

Walking Disaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Thank you so much! These are really nice edits! Too bad I only use Ace, because I could use big gates like that in my game XD

Guiguimu

Walking Disaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Thank you very much! I really appreciate it! And again, these are really well edited!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Aaaaannd published my game's tech demo. :D

Feel free to download and play it. And give feedback!
Hey everyone, we know that the edit bar is missing. We're working on it. You can talk about it in the announcement here: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/forum-errors-missing-edit-bar-etc.132715/
So, explain why we can no longer use BBC code or smilies in our posts? This sparks much sadness...
Are we now stuck with WYSIWYG ? I cannot revert back my posts to good old raw text ?
I'm wondering if I may be putting too many things into one map. A story, within a story, within a story . . . it's fun, but I can't shake the feeling that it may be better to scrap some of it, and use it for another map. I'm not sure what to do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TataCharles