RyanQuackenbush

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello! I'm a newbie to RPG Maker MV. I've been building out a game to use to engage with customers at my work.
I've spent some time in the past week/two putting together various town maps, dungeons, etc. Yesterday, while working on a new map, somehow my tilesets became corrupted, and it's effecting many of my maps. Anywhere that there was a rug, or a desk has become mangled (several picture included)

Again, I'm very new to this.
qbR7gSC.png
8LVX0Ki.png
0lnXi1p.png

Please help!

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It looks like you have an A5 sheet in the A2 slot. You can’t mix up the A slots and what tiles go in them, you have to use them in the slots they are labeled as they have different formats and functions.

RyanQuackenbush

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
It looks like you have an A5 sheet in the A2 slot. You can’t mix up the A slots and what tiles go in them, you have to use them in the slots they are labeled as they have different formats and functions.

Thank you!!!

GMAb3yZ.png

Last edited:

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can you show a screenshot of how you have the Inside tileset set up, as I assume that is what you are using for interiors. Based on your first screenshot, this is where I was getting that you put the A5 sheet in the A2 slot:

tileset_glitch.png

You can see bits of those scattered throughout the floor and that is the A2 section, where rugs and tables would normally go.

RyanQuackenbush

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Yes- after sending my response, I realized my mistake. Moving forward, I'll be a lot more conscious of my tilesets.
...side note: this forum is amazing. I NEVER thought I'd received a response so quickly. Thank you so much!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Whenever I start on a new chapter, it doesn't feel like the next episodes, but more like sequels :)
It can be frustrating that so many commercial games have used up titles that might otherwise be great for a project.
Light up explosions with QABS and Community Lighting.
qcPQHt9.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cararingo