Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Hi everyone! I'm really new here so not really sure if I'm doing this right. So I'm making the biggest game of my life, pretty much my magnum opus, but I need some help. I need about four big monsters to have a normal walking cycle (you know, down, up, left, right) I'll post which ones I need down below. I thought I saw someone post a least a couple of monsters somewhere with this walk cycle but I couldn't find them. Could somebody please link me if such walk cycles did exists for the big monsters, or possibly help me out with this one? Your credit would be going into a Markiplier Fan game. thank you!

Attachments

• $BigMonster1.png
    $BigMonster1.png
    10.4 KB · Views: 12
  • $BigMonster2.png
    $BigMonster2.png
    7.9 KB · Views: 12

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Resource Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Observation Log 1 on the planet of "RPGMAKERWEB": Local RMXP community seems to have very few survivors. Their script tech-level is in the early Stone Age(about the same as 66RPG in 2007).
Some cats/wolves/squirrels are spotted, they are likely friendly. :3
Keep working on establishing more meaningful contacts.
May try to use the "I Come in Peace" protocol if encounter any hostiles.
Using hiddenone's QTE tutorial I've been able to setup a simple fishing system. Instead of just the pointer moving, the goal moves as well. Holding the action button scrolls the pointer and pressing the down arrow key hooks the fish. The speed of both is variable as well as the number of successful hooks needed for a catch.
When someone helps you solve a problem, it's good to report the thread so it can be closed, but it's also nice to go back and post in the thread to let them know their suggestion actually worked. And, you know, to say thanks for helping.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Demonblabla