Vach

Making Evering
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I just need to increase the size of the state icon by 50%.

I use Yanfly's Plugins.

Thanks!

Vach

Making Evering
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Solar_Flare

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think this might be as simple as making the image (img/system/IconSet.png) bigger. Have you tried that? Just as a test, resize it 2x and see if that works?

At most you might need some workaround because the editor isn't set to understand larger icons.

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think this might be as simple as making the image (img/system/IconSet.png) bigger.
You can't just change the size of assets. The only type that's dynamically sized are character sprite sheets, and that's explicitly described in the documentation.

The only thing this will accomplish is to look bizarre when it tries to draw an icon, but that block of pixels is now in the middle of something else in your image file - it will still be a 32x32 square.

For this situation, you would not want to change everything in IconSet because that's going to affect your equipment scene, status menu, shops, etc. You'd want a plugin that changes how the state icons are drawn on the battlers to reference an external image file of the size you want via notetag.

Vach

Making Evering
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeah, I tried making them bigger but it doesn't work, as @ATT_Turan pointed out. What I need is a plugin, bc I just want to make bigger those icons in battle to match my pixel art resolution, the rest are perfect size.

1634290753041.png

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Requests. Thank you.

ONLY in battle? What about in the menu and message boxes?

Vach

Making Evering
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeah, only in battle. They fit ok with the font in the textboxes, etc.

When using the state animations they appear bigger but my game have more than 10 states so I can't use them.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I've been working on making a simple sprite frame system. And I'm really happy with the progress.
ZAyFw65.gif
Sketching on Milanote the new script of the system I plan to implement for VNMaker. This is making me learning Coffeescript through a crash-course I never thought I would ever take in my meager career as writer, but brings back fond memories when I was forced to learn RUBY for RPGMaker XP back in those years. Oh dear... :LZSooo:
For some reason, I found this is kinda stylist
ready to fall into another development hell...
Mega has been giving me a lot of problems as of late, so I think I'll need to switch to another cloud service. I'm considering Dropbox.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
N0Name