Riff

Eorzean
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Looking for a plugin or method to have larger description boxes for items/skills (up from 2 lines).

Edit: Found a partial solution, here:

http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/50457-larger-skillitem-description-windows/

However, still need a method to edit the added lines. The database limits you to editing the first two lines. If you know how to solve this, please help me out. Thank you.
One way is to use Yanfly's Message Core and use the line break notetag. <br>

10kk

Parallel Process irl
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
One way is to use Yanfly's Message Core and use the line break notetag. <br>
Sadly this doesn't work, but I found the solution while looking at his other notetag options.

Beginning the database entry with <WordWrap> will automatically fit any additional text into additional lines added by modifying the "|| 2" to a higher amount.

myblankstare

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Can you post a screenshot on how you do it? :(
I am having a hard time looking for a good plugin on how to increase the size of the item description window. T__T

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Pft... people think the moon landing is fake. Nonsense. The moon doesnt even exist in the first place, it's just the reflection of the earth on the surface of space.
I don't know if anyone will get my old pop culture references. Item: Empty Basket. Description: Don't worry. Yogi Bear won't try to steal it.
My second childrens book is finally uploaded and approved and available to buy! I am so happy!
I just realized I passed 1,000 likes. I'm amazed you people actually like this crap. It's no surprise you'd like my high quality content. :kaopride:
Running on a creative high right now. Expanding my Redwood tile D with doors, windows, and some other odds and ends today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KRinlock