Has approximate knowledge of many things
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi all :)
I was watching a Yanfly Tips & Tricks video about how to set up a certain kind of state and I noticed that the Note box shown in it was like, REALLY BIG! Big enough so you can see what you're doing!!! Does anyone know how to accomplish this? I'm not sure if it's a plugin or a mod or something - I did some searching but couldn't find anything.

1621209500690.png

Htlaets

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I think that's just video editing trickery and what you're seeing is a notepad++ picture. The MV notetag box doesn't do color coding, either.

Solovei

Has approximate knowledge of many things
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think that's just video editing trickery and what you're seeing is a notepad++ picture. The MV notetag box doesn't do color coding, either.
Ooh, that's very sneaky XD

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Chili: Evolved to taste spicy so no animal would eat them.

Humans: "Jokes on you ..."
I guess it becomes purely academic in less than four days but before then can anyone explain to me why the %^&*( animations in the MZ database don't have a 'Hue' slider??
Who here knows of the hidden laws of this multiverse? Such as the law of attraction
Exploding Fruits and Rasaks Pixelfarm Assets | RPG Maker News #108

So ghosts can go through walls and stuff, and depending their type (according to fantasy media) they can or can't interact with objects to a certain degree...

So why they don't always fall through floors? Do they always float and sometimes simulate walking? If things go through them how can they hear/see? And why sometimes they have clothing? Do clothes die as well?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alteria