kamikakushi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Terms of Use:

Free for commercial or non-commercial game.
No credit is require.
You are allow to edit battlers for your own game.
Not allowed to redistribution for resale.

Game making is an arduous journey. I wished all happy game making and Good Luck!

I have made 3 packs of sv animated battlers. Each pack consist of 4 animated battlers.

My animated battlers consist of many actions. Download the files and see for yourself.
You can use them with yanfly sv animated plugin to use the battlers as NPC or as action. Your choice.

OK, I know there are some blemishes at the moment for the first three packs.
I have had an super overwhelming day.

Pls give your comment on the battlers so I can fix it ASAP. I have all my work saved in photoshop
so I can make changes easily.

At the moment I am making monster aka NPC battlers. I have some work in progress animated sv for actors,
but it will be at a later stage. So for now Enjoy!

Pack One

Pack Two

Pack Three

Download links as below:

https://bighoncho.itch.io/battlerpack1

https://bighoncho.itch.io/battlerpack2

https://bighoncho.itch.io/battlerpack3

MMMm

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
N/A
These look beautiful! Only issue is that your download links are all 404s.

Still, nice work on your artwork. I love how realistic that tiger looks. And the attack animation is cool too!

kamikakushi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
These look beautiful! Only issue is that your download links are all 404s.

Still, nice work on your artwork. I love how realistic that tiger looks. And the attack animation is cool too!

Sorry guys and girls and @MMMm

I am such a bummer ... it is my first time using itch. I have just set the page to "publish" so it should work now
and the files should be available for download. The files are free to download, so you should be able to download
right away.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just for the record you CAN use the "Exclude unused files" successfully to trim a project down seriously even if you're doing calls to various assets via plugins and such. BUT you need to do a full playtest of pretty much every option to ensure you did get every one of those other assets added in. Then I dumped the assets into a fresh copy of the project and yay it was like 400 Meg......
party time.png
If you've played Knight Shift Chapter 1 this image'll mean something to you. If not, that's also fine!
Here's a medical question for ya: Why do I start lightly coughing after I drink coffee?
Well, someone "reviewed" my game. Didn't credit me anywhere in the video and spent 2 minutes insulting it. Going to ignore that and move on.
To cut down on map lag, I've been researching how to implement a lighting layer as a single map overlay instead of a bunch of individual lights. Hopefully I'll have a screenshot soon!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19TaTo94