bind pictures to map

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I really hope this is the right place. I'm trying to use Galen... somebodies... TDDP Bind picture to map that I have in the rpg bonus plugins. I'm having to make the bottom layer of my map and have it as a paralax picture, I then add the tiles above that.

Unfortunately the documentation page that is supposed to go with this plugin is no longer available so I don't know any of the code thingies to get the map to stay with the picture. I tried Orange overlay with the ground set, but anything I put on the map from the tilesheets doesn't show if it is below characters.

any help?

I have no other plugins bar the default ones and I don't have any intention of adding any more just yet.

Last edited:
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
A kind soul has given me a link to the commands for the plugin and after some playing about I have sorted this issue. Thank you.

this can be closed whenever someone gets to it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

In the strangest turn of events, my animations now live in the characters folder, and my character images now live in the pictures folder. It's a complicated world, but weirdly a more resource efficient one. :LZSexcite:
Did you know that we use robotic spy animals to learn about how different species behave in the wild? We're only a step away from robotic spy humans, and then Terminator. :p
Not being able to do a commission/request after all and having to give back the money is so heartbreaking.

Sometimes I'm just way too eager to help people out and suddenly find myself in a very deep hole because I'm not gonna be able to finish it. I really hope I don't come across as unprofessional to these people and in general. =n="
Learning Action Sequences!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CatStarSOR