Status
Not open for further replies.

EchoTriux

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Me and my friends' joint project for fun, no profit, do not ask to donate, not that we'd deserve one (It's not very good so far, its still extremely early) but even if we did, donations of any kind will not be accepted.

Here is the Doc - https://docs.google.com/document/d/19hTcxQj_YO1eAjqW6sUsfFS0LKDbKAHGatUXZIk5SvY/edit?usp=sharing

Anyone can feel free to leave a comment if you ideas or advice. If I use your suggestion I will put you into the credits. The demo IS attached in the Doc but it's not a very good demo and it's very grind-y as of right now (We want to change it but don't know how many bosses would be "too much" so for now there's only 4 or 5 in the games catalog, only 2 are in the game itself.

We know it's not good right now, but our plans for the future include making the game less grindy, more varied (as of now there are only flies and moters to fight, there will be much, much more later), and an actual title screen.

Grendel

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I am starting the download now, I won't be able to play till later, just wanted to let you know I'm going to check it out! I'm a huge fan of the Binding of Isaac games (more familiar with the first one, lol) and I'm excited to see what this is about. I'll edit my comment when I finally play!

EchoTriux

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I am starting the download now, I won't be able to play till later, just wanted to let you know I'm going to check it out! I'm a huge fan of the Binding of Isaac games (more familiar with the first one, lol) and I'm excited to see what this is about. I'll edit my comment when I finally play!
 Your enthusiasm almost makes me feel bad I didn't add more to the demo, you may be sorely disappointed in what is actually present. Sorry in advance, but thanks for checking it out, be sure to check out the Doc for updates, when I finally have my normal computer back (long story, should be about August 15th or so) I'll be able to start making the demo better. :D

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
There's a Projects section for personal project threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Whenever I start on a new chapter, it doesn't feel like the next episodes, but more like sequels :)
It can be frustrating that so many commercial games have used up titles that might otherwise be great for a project.
Light up explosions with QABS and Community Lighting.
qcPQHt9.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Epitaph78