TabletopWeeb

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
G'day all!

Here's a little biplane for any of those who can make use of it. I tested it beforehand in MV at the default character sprite size (48x48px) and it works just fine. Unfortunately, MV is the only engine I have so I'm not 100% sure if it would work with other engines "out of the box", so to speak. In the included attachments is the base sprites already arranged into a sprite-sheet (in PNG format) to better facilitate the editing process. The only part missing is the propeller but that is for the user's stylist preference if they wanted another form of propulsion (ie. glider, magic, etc.).

Credit: TabletopWeeb
Non-Commercial: Free with credit
Commercial: Free with credit
Repost: Please don't repost/redistribute
Edits: Feel free to edit with credit
Repost of Edits: Please don't repost/redistribute
Maker Required: RPGMaker MV, with some editing should work just fine on other engines.

Base:
$biplane2.png

Post-Edit:
Just uploaded the updated, 4-directional sprite-sheet. Just finished testing it and it works exactly as it should.

Ciao!
-T.W.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Not an RPG Maker Update but I'm happy to say that I finally passed my drivers written test. Which makes me a happy guy.
FWRu-cYXkAAAUbl
Have you ever been in such a luck streak you felt fear something was wrong?
I'm going to be adding in combat animations, revamping the UI and putting in a new cutscene this week, so this is your last chance to play the MC:RIS demo in its original form! Say you were there since the beginning! https://qos.itch.io/infinite-sadness
I added reflections and shadows. Though one of the party seems to have no reflection, is floating, with glowing eyes. I'm sure it's fine.
p7O1sjG.png
Well. *That* was an entertaining fustercluck — and that’s not meant nearly as sarcastically as it sounds. I just had to make four different versions of the same conversation:
1: Attained MacGuffin.
2: Have not attained MacGuffin, but know its location.
3: Do not know MacGuffin’s location, but have a good idea where to find it.
4: Do not know where to look for MacGuffin.
Yep, feels good to be back. ^.^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mefiesto79