TabletopWeeb

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
G'day all!

Here's a little biplane for any of those who can make use of it. I tested it beforehand in MV at the default character sprite size (48x48px) and it works just fine. Unfortunately, MV is the only engine I have so I'm not 100% sure if it would work with other engines "out of the box", so to speak. In the included attachments is the base sprites already arranged into a sprite-sheet (in PNG format) to better facilitate the editing process. The only part missing is the propeller but that is for the user's stylist preference if they wanted another form of propulsion (ie. glider, magic, etc.).

Credit: TabletopWeeb
Non-Commercial: Free with credit
Commercial: Free with credit
Repost: Please don't repost/redistribute
Edits: Feel free to edit with credit
Repost of Edits: Please don't repost/redistribute
Maker Required: RPGMaker MV, with some editing should work just fine on other engines.

Base:
$biplane2.png

Post-Edit:
Just uploaded the updated, 4-directional sprite-sheet. Just finished testing it and it works exactly as it should.

Ciao!
-T.W.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Messing around with fragment shaders (filters). This thing is HUGE and I'm surprised almost no one makes good use of. Even the number of plugins that do this stuff are limited.
ScreenShot_6_28_2022_3_2_40.png

There's 7 main areas in the game that are all connected. This train get's you from an underground lab to the center of someone's subconscious. inside the train you can talk to some of the passengers. but going to the top of it, there's battles.
Speedrunning all character portraits just so they all have the same quality. Not sure if this was a good idea, but now I'm almost done.
We now have a gameplay video!
DrBuni wrote on Akiritas's profile.
That is a cute Link picture, reminds me of the Samurai Jack artstyle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dstroya