RMMV Birds Journey the Quest for the Thing (Demo)

TurtleMocha

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
BIRDS JOURNEY
THE QUEST FOR THE THING

SECTION A: SYNOPSIS
  • Through a series of unfortunate events the World Gem has been shattered and its pieces scattered in different directions. Our Protagonist is the only one that can save the world from its power.

IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS
unknown.png

unknown.png
unknown.png

SECTION B: CHARACTERS
  • Birds Journey features a colorful cast of wacky characters. As you progress through the game you'll see many characters both friend and foe.
    Sprites.png

SECTION C: STORYLINE/PLOT

• This is a story driven game with RPG elements. On your journey you will explore a colorful world with many unique locales each with original enemies and NPCs. As you explore you will level up and learn new skills as well as recruit new friends that will help you explore and battle. Return to old areas with new abilities to find secrets you might have missed. Find and equip Relics and Rarities that will allow you to get much stronger or teach you new skills for battle.

Our protagonist Bird is a quiet character living a simple life in a beautiful grassy field. One day while Bird was watching TV, somebody intereupts with a foolproof scheme to get insanely rich. The plan is to steal the world gem. The World Gem is the most powerful object on the planet, normally under protection of the Cloud Goddess, rumor has it that she is out on a little vacation.
    The World Gem is the most powerful object in existence capable of great harm, Birds Journey is the story of what could happen if that power was to fall into the wrong hands.

SECTION D: SETTING AND/OR WORLD DEVELOPMENT
  • Birds Journey is set in a magical world where Clouds can be used as a building material and Vegetables have gone rogue. This story is more about the journey than the destination.
    The plan is to have four distinct areas to explore and discover.

SECTION E: GIFS
  • Party Members will have abilities that uncover new areas and give an incentive for returning to old locations.
giphy.gif

DOWNLOAD LINK

Last edited:

TurtleMocha

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is my first project that I've been working on since last December and I'm very excited to share it with you all and get some feedback!

OneManIndie

THE One-Man Indie!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
I love the Art for this and the general presentation. I'd like to see where you go with this.

TurtleMocha

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I love the Art for this and the general presentation. I'd like to see where you go with this.
Thanks Dude! I'm glad you like the art style im doing it all by myself lol

OneManIndie

THE One-Man Indie!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
RESPECT. I know it's hard, cuz I'm in he same boat!

TurtleMocha

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
giphy.gif

Party members will have overworld abilities that help explore and reach new locations

TurtleMocha

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Reworked some terrain tiles and trees to give the game a less generic look!

I really like the changes but I would love to hear what you all think!

Old Look:
unknown.png

New Look:

unknown.png

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I really lack discipline and find myself far too often giving into or at least seriously considering the temptation to start a new project rather than following through on a WIP that's no longer a shiny and new idea.

Does anyone have any strategies or tricks for making themselves follow through with things instead of doing this? Like that actually work?
I'm starting the "Switches lesson" on Learn MV today, what would you like to learn about them?
I managed to review my previous lessons on Learn MV and fixed a lot of things. Yay! :kaopride:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DemiseOfEros