Joy Bringer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Demo
Please give me feedback, questions and/or info about how to make it game better.
------
For 2 or 3 months, I've been working on a game project.
Engine: RPG Maker MV
Synopsis: A RPG game filled with puzzles and a Linear Motion Battle System and in this game you will move normally through maps.
-
[CLOSED] NOT ACCEPTING JOB REQUEST[/CLOSED][CLOSED][/closed][CLOSED]
-
I have some experience making games, but this'll be my first time making a real one.
I've made more than one before. This game has a lot of progress done, but still needs some work.

Skill Trade:
Motivational Speaker

[/closed]​
[CLOSED][/closed]

Last edited:

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
[mod]Closed at the request of the OP. If you want the thread reopened please Report this post and leave the reason why.[/mod]

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I've noticed that more videos on YouTube have these segmented bookmark things in the videos themselves. It's nice being able to jump to parts of a video you want, and to have them all clearly labelled.
Why you do this? Now I have to buy the new RPG Maker xD
I've always dreaded planning for my games so I just didn't plan at all. That... didn't work out after all. :kaosigh:
Turns out it can be kind of fun if you keep the scope small and don't take it way too seriously.
well... for the first time in months... I feel like my game is headed towards something again. I finally have it where I won't be drawing battle assets for the rest of the year...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aishafer001