Joy Bringer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Demo
Please give me feedback, questions and/or info about how to make it game better.
------
For 2 or 3 months, I've been working on a game project.
Engine: RPG Maker MV
Synopsis: A RPG game filled with puzzles and a Linear Motion Battle System and in this game you will move normally through maps.
-
[CLOSED] NOT ACCEPTING JOB REQUEST[/CLOSED][CLOSED][/closed][CLOSED]
-
I have some experience making games, but this'll be my first time making a real one.
I've made more than one before. This game has a lot of progress done, but still needs some work.

Skill Trade:
Motivational Speaker

[/closed]​
[CLOSED][/closed]

Last edited:

Kes

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

Closed at the request of the OP. If you want the thread reopened please Report this post and leave the reason why.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Pretend you were telling, reading, or listening to a very serious, slightly scary story about witches. Would a witch doing the stereotypical flying on a broomstick thing ruin the mood?
Yeseylon wrote on CrowStorm's profile.
All Hail Storm Crow, the Blue Eyes White Dragon of MtG!
I love these real life Oblivion videos:
I'm playing DQ:XI DE in 2d mode with the synthesized soundtrack, the only way a RPGMAKER creator should play it. :D
:/ it really get on my nerves reading stuff about how to write a resume and they say things like "turn your failures into wins!!!" ... no interview Ive ever had cared to hear anything about my failures, and why would they :( ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magicmicycle