Looking great

AgapeNovels

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
OK guys, here is the new version of the Bisstyle!!

-> Notify me before using it on your project, and you CAN'T repost/re-upload it in ANYWERE. Instead put a link to this thread!
-> Free to use every graphics here, in your FREE project, as long as you give me the proper credits, and send me a copy of your project (Sending me a copy is optinal, but I would love to at least see where and how my work is beeing used!)
-> It's for MV only!
-> Any VX, XP, 2K3, 2K character requires you to have his/her respective maker version's license.

Female Adult

Female Running

Male Adult

Male Adult Running

Teen templates

Old Lady

Kids Templates

Mermaid/Merman (Inspired by @Avery 's Mermaid)

Centaur

More to come...

The most Iconic/Loved/Hated/Polemic/Controversial/Wathever character of RPG Maker... Ralph!!

VX Bunny Girl

Harold

Actor 2

Tat lady from RPGMMV's RTP... and some variations...

RTP Man... and variations...

RTP "Granny"

RTP Old Man

RTP Teen Male and some variations

RTP Teen Female and some variations

RTP Male Kid

RTP Female Kid and some variations

Bunny Girl and variations

RTP Sailor

A Horse and a Unicorn

Meooowwwwww!!

Kimono

Kimono 2

Pants

Black Belt

Ralph Face

VX Bunny Girl

Harold

Actor 2

RTP Woman and variations

RTP Man and variations

RTP Granny and variations

RTP Grandpa

RTP Teen Male and variations

RTP Female Teen and variations

RTP Male Kid and variations

RTP Female Kid and variations

Bunny Girl

RTP Sailor

Wrestling attires and hairstyles for girls!!

These people somehow contribuited to improve this style:
- InVictor
- fizzly
- Ágata Cahill
- Avery

I'm just wondering if this package can be used in the upcoming RPG Maker MZ? Thanks.

LUKElcs

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
OK guys, here is the new version of the Bisstyle!!

-> Notify me before using it on your project, and you CAN'T repost/re-upload it in ANYWERE. Instead put a link to this thread!
-> Free to use every graphics here, in your FREE project, as long as you give me the proper credits, and send me a copy of your project (Sending me a copy is optinal, but I would love to at least see where and how my work is beeing used!)
-> It's for MV only!
-> Any VX, XP, 2K3, 2K character requires you to have his/her respective maker version's license.

Female Adult

Female Running

Male Adult

Male Adult Running

Teen templates

Old Lady

Kids Templates

Mermaid/Merman (Inspired by @Avery 's Mermaid)

Centaur

More to come...

The most Iconic/Loved/Hated/Polemic/Controversial/Wathever character of RPG Maker... Ralph!!

VX Bunny Girl

Harold

Actor 2

Tat lady from RPGMMV's RTP... and some variations...

RTP Man... and variations...

RTP "Granny"

RTP Old Man

RTP Teen Male and some variations

RTP Teen Female and some variations

RTP Male Kid

RTP Female Kid and some variations

Bunny Girl and variations

RTP Sailor

A Horse and a Unicorn

Meooowwwwww!!

Kimono

Kimono 2

Pants

Black Belt

Ralph Face

VX Bunny Girl

Harold

Actor 2

RTP Woman and variations

RTP Man and variations

RTP Granny and variations

RTP Grandpa

RTP Teen Male and variations

RTP Female Teen and variations

RTP Male Kid and variations

RTP Female Kid and variations

Bunny Girl

RTP Sailor

Wrestling attires and hairstyles for girls!!

These people somehow contribuited to improve this style:
- InVictor
- fizzly
- Ágata Cahill
- Avery
I thought I left this before, but I can't find it, and I deleted the quote part, so it's possible it didn't work, I don't know. It's been a while since I used these forums.
If my previous post is visible, I apologize for double posting, it wasn't intentional on my part. You can delete my previous post, as this one is better.

A couple things; firstly, I wanted to clarify, which characters are from VX/VX-Ace, since I don't own VX Ace.
I do own both MV and 2K3 however.
Is it just Ralph and VX-Ace bunny girl, or is it others as well.
Also, related question, do you need to own the games RTP to use something that's based off of something from the RTP, but it's its own original sprite and style? Not sure about that one, but the way you said it, seems at the very least you believe that to be the case, and I generally like to air on the safe side of things like that, so I don't want to use anything that is from VX/VX-ace.

Second question, is it alright if I edit some of the sprites a little to give them different poses and such for my game? I'd only claim the minor changes as my own, and the editing would be minimal, I can show you the kind of edits I would be doing below.
(already did a couple, just as an example of more or less what I was thinking)

Oh, and also, can I use them in my game?
That's important, should have asked that first.
I know you mentioned to ask, so I am, of course, asking.
If you say no to either of these, I'll simply use something else, it's your art, so I respect your wishes on what is done with it; however, I really like the "you got an item pose" for your alteration on Harold (I'm like 75% sure that's what it's supposed to be, I hope it's not a character from VX or something, because I really like that one) and a wizard is an important character in my game, and this version of the old man sprite looks great if I give him a hat and re-color his shirt; so if I could use these edits, that'd be great.

Thankyou for responding, regardless of the response, and thankyou so much for making these! :D

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Oh no. That moment when you try to fix something you modified in your game, like, a year ago but didn't want to fix then, and you now have no idea what you even did. Me right now, trying to figure out why my gold window is over stretched?
LittlePIGGY wrote on atreyoray's profile.
Where are you TT^TT
We need ARP_InGameManual for MZ
Oh my gosh. Thank you, Macy's! Thank you so much! You have made me very happy!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! What are you thankful for? I'm thankful that I no longer have PTSD, and that I get to enjoy a good meal with my mom and stepdad! It might not be the same as before COVID, but at least I still get to enjoy the holiday!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eryndor