I make games and things
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Engine: RPG Maker MV

Synopsis: Join Bit the quiet protagonist, Bytes the genetic experiment feline, and Ro-b the robotic dimwit with a heart of gold. as they travel into a alternate universe and stop the evil Checkarian alien empire. Gameplay features: An undertale esque battle system, and normal Rpg things such as Item shops and XP. there is also a exploration element with hidden areas that expand the lore of the world. It is very simple and easy Game that a small child or even a adult could enjoy.

My Roles: Music composer, Writer, artist, advertiser, Project manager.

Roles Needed:
Plugin designer;
I need a person who is can make a Undertale esque battle plugin. and can make some small edits to the default UI. I want everything to be very simple and easy to use.

Screenshots
snip4.PNG snip3.PNG snip2.PNG

ImaginaryVillain

Obviously the "Hero" of Light!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Event Gibberish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've no interest in joining a project, goodness knows I have my own stuff to work on. However I can at least point you towards a pre-existing Undertale battle system plugin http://sumrndm.site/undertale-battle-system/ Good luck with the project!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm having such a hard time thinking of an interesting battle system. and not being a coder, certain things I wanna do seem a lot harder lol.
Created a character outline with some code. I have no use for this. I'm....bored.....
Having lots of fun using different PS brushes to add a lil' texture to the floors and walls in my maps.
Setup a system to cull enemies that are too far from the player to matter, and to spawn new ones just outside of view. Take that lag! :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
harmlessgamedev