Black Cat's Story

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
OMG Black Cat's Story! I remember playing your game on steam. Got a good laugh out of it. My friend had actually first showed me your game.

amaSenpai

LP: amaSenpai
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello, 

The first episode of your game is UP!

I'm pretty impressed with the humor and the story of the game. I think I found a few grammar issues, which was difficult because the animals don't speak perfectly. Aside from that I really like the hidden areas! I hope I don't miss any in the future. 

Emberstorm

Resource Staff
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks for playing! It's always a pleasure to watch and see different peoples reactions to the game. I hope you play some more so I can check it out.

Oh, and subscribed!

PS. Love your Ruffus fan art, and congrats on being the first lets-player who got Ruffus's name pronunciation correct. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

amaSenpai

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@itzkreator I was pretty impressed with myself over Ruffus's name. Thought I was being punny and it turned out you were first!

I have definitely played further, just gotta upload and keep to schedule. Thanks for the sub!!

Emberstorm

Resource Staff
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@itzkreator I was pretty impressed with myself over Ruffus's name. Thought I was being punny and it turned out you were first!

I have definitely played further, just gotta upload and keep to schedule. Thanks for the sub!!

Thanks!

Even though I've called it done, I think I'll do one more sweep of the game to fix a few things. I notice everyone misses the first 2 secret areas in the game because the simply don't expect there to be secrets prior to the fields. And then things like Brown Dog suggesting you train before moving on, when you don't need to grind to beat the enemy in the next map.

I'll  be waiting for pt. 2! And don't forget the cave you passed in the fields, its another juicy reference!

Emberstorm

Resource Staff
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Concept Art for Zebrah.

#Aesthetics #Fuarrrrrkk #uMirin?

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
This game is exactly what I always wanted from a video game of dolan memes
The dialog is absolutely hilarious 100/10
The invisible maze was frustrating
I died at the boss in the cave
My friend is going to cosplay Zebrah and I'm Black Cat
Game of the Year
Please put this up for purchase on the amazon app store or anywhere else you like, it's too good.

Emberstorm

Resource Staff
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
This game is exactly what I always wanted from a video game of dolan memes
The dialog is absolutely hilarious 100/10
The invisible maze was frustrating
I died at the boss in the cave
My friend is going to cosplay Zebrah and I'm Black Cat
Game of the Year
Please put this up for purchase on the amazon app store or anywhere else you like, it's too good.

Thanks! Means so much to hear. I'm doing one more bug sweep/tweak so if there is anything else you can think of/any other feedback be sure to let me know!

And if you really do the cosplay, I want pics.

Emberstorm

Resource Staff
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Still looking for new players to find and fix any bugs or inconsistencies left!

amaSenpai

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Here is the latest LP I have of Black Cat's story! I'm enjoying the hidden treasures in the game, they really seem to be something you have to search for and not just stumble upon.

amaSenpai

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Part 7 of Black Cat's Story!

The longer I play I worry that the ending will be happy for Black Cat and Yellow Duck, but not anyone else...

However, the builds of my characters seem invincible! I wonder what type of challenge awaits my capped-at-10 characters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHhot58cc_c

Celic

Writer
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Fun game! I loved it but I have a serious problem.

I was so sad to get stuck in the science room and I have no idea whats wrong, the doors just won't open

Please don't tell me I may have to start all over, I want to see the ending

Emberstorm

Resource Staff
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Fun game! I loved it but I have a serious problem.

I was so sad to get stuck in the science room and I have no idea whats wrong, the doors just won't open

Please don't tell me I may have to start all over, I want to see the ending
Sorry I just saw this! I replied to your inbox with a clue. :)

amaSenpai

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I finally finished the game!

I outlined some grammar issues in my video at the end, which is really all I could see that could be considered wrong with the game. I would also like to add the need for some hints for doing some things. Like how you had an adventure dog tell you about the hidden items, I think another such NPC could help out with that boulder. It isn't very intuitive on how to get into the cave.

Besides these issues, I had a fun run through. The morally ambiguous characters surprised me at times, and I really felt bad for brown dog... I like him!! I hope more people play this in the future, it is a cute and charming (albeit slightly bloody) game. Awesome job!

The final video

Emberstorm

Resource Staff
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks again so much for playing!!! I'll be releasing a patch soon with tweaks and bug fixes that I've corrected while following your videos. //rmwforums.s3.amazonaws.com/emoticons/default_smile.gif

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
1st game i downloaded at this forum LOL

i really like the art style dude,..

and the storyline,..

some advice,..

outside the battle

how about if u put something who will afected to main character,.

suc as instant die cz NPC big dog catching u,,.

ur need to escape from some dungeon with limit time ,..

it will be more fun it thing ,..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Coffee + Silk Coconut Milk + Splenda Zero = Not ..... awful :/ .
My new RPG Maker music pack, Emotional: Redemption, is now in progress and will be coming to RPG Maker soon. It is an album that focuses on emotional themes including the darker forms of sorrow and despair. Below is a demo of a composition from the album.

Please watch out for your hands when handling chests! XD Did this a few days ago, it was fun to animate

Apparently, it's illegal to be drunk on licensed premises: pubs, etc. It's illegal for keepers of public houses to permit drunkenness and disorderly conduct. lol.
Pillow Hero - A 16-bit arcade styled puzzle game, update 0.5 is live now on Itch.io! --> https://bifrost09.itch.io/pillow-hero

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toanbeokame