Black Cat's Story

Keighn

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Nice art, story, and dialog. A lot of people complain about blue fish but when you equip the right gear on a few characters he’s relatively easy to keep alive. I reserve blue fish as the “mage” of the group with troll heart. I bought brown dog stamina crystal and his mana is always good to go. Pity atm his magic attack suck so I need to find a better skill.

Found all owlhoots but I can’t find the hidden village. I’ll have to look more thoroughly I guess. Searching was better than grinding but there is a little bit of that. Now some bugs I found.

1. Cannot equip skull helmet. (Pity as to +50% block crits would be nice and no idea on def)

2. The roof is technically outside imho. I can’t imagine why blackcat couldn’t just fly there after reaching it once.

3. If all members die in party you just get booted from game death sequence or anything.

I thought meditate would be cool out of combat but then I see it might be considered OP for the character that has it (or not as why couldn’t you?)

Nothing else yet. I still have to kill ruffus as I just wasn’t quite prepared so I got my ass handed to me. Hopefully attempt 2, now after finding just about everything goes better.

Ok I beat it twice to make sure it wasn’t luck. I still didn’t find hidden owlhoot village.

Good game.

Last edited by a moderator:

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Keighn I’ve merged your posts as we ask members not to double post. Thank you.

Tw0Face

Master Strategist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I play the game and I'm already aware about how my brain cells are shrinking. This game is so ridiculous that I love it. For example I find it kinda funny how some characters just reply with "ok" during some serious situations like it were nothing. However, I would've advised you to do without Random Encounter, but now they are there and I think I have to deal with it. This game is funny and crazy. I'll definitely continue to play it, if I can spare some time. Good job.

Greetings,
Tw0Face

cedr777

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Not English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Diglett is that you?

HighLordBound

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Other
how can i download the game. website is not working

Emberstorm

Resource Staff
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'll get it back up, I'll try tomorrow. Stay tuned!

Fr_Pa

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
N/A
I played this game some years ago. Now i decided to play it again but i found a bug. In the first scene, when i found the grey rabbit for the second time, the game crush. I tried to delet it and install it again but it doesn't work. Can you help me please?

Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hey does anyone have a copy of this game? The upload seems to "No exist" anymore

rux

I love blankets
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Rux does like this game

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Why is there so much month left at the end of money? D=
Hello humans! How goes your day in this journey of living? I hope it is good, for I am human like you, and I am feeling great! Worship the altar.
Sand is basically small rocks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Parzival