Black Cat's Story

Discussion in 'Completed Games' started by Emberstorm, May 30, 2015.

1. Keighn

Keighn Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Nice art, story, and dialog. A lot of people complain about blue fish but when you equip the right gear on a few characters he’s relatively easy to keep alive. I reserve blue fish as the “mage” of the group with troll heart. I bought brown dog stamina crystal and his mana is always good to go. Pity atm his magic attack suck so I need to find a better skill.

Found all owlhoots but I can’t find the hidden village. I’ll have to look more thoroughly I guess. Searching was better than grinding but there is a little bit of that. Now some bugs I found.

1. Cannot equip skull helmet. (Pity as to +50% block crits would be nice and no idea on def)

2. The roof is technically outside imho. I can’t imagine why blackcat couldn’t just fly there after reaching it once.

3. If all members die in party you just get booted from game death sequence or anything.

I thought meditate would be cool out of combat but then I see it might be considered OP for the character that has it (or not as why couldn’t you?)

Nothing else yet. I still have to kill ruffus as I just wasn’t quite prepared so I got my ass handed to me. Hopefully attempt 2, now after finding just about everything goes better.

Ok I beat it twice to make sure it wasn’t luck. I still didn’t find hidden owlhoot village.

Good game.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2019
  2. mlogan

mlogan Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    @Keighn I’ve merged your posts as we ask members not to double post. Thank you.

3. Tw0Face

Tw0Face Chief Executive Officer Veteran

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    I play the game and I'm already aware about how my brain cells are shrinking. This game is so ridiculous that I love it. For example I find it kinda funny how some characters just reply with "ok" during some serious situations like it were nothing. However, I would've advised you to do without Random Encounter, but now they are there and I think I have to deal with it. This game is funny and crazy. I'll definitely continue to play it, if I can spare some time. Good job.

Greetings,
    Tw0Face

4. cedr777

cedr777 Lead developer of "Charao Life" Veteran

First Language:
    Not English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Diglett is that you?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. HighLordBound