PastaLaVista
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
ILHi8jm.png

Revisited is upgraded version of Black Hills Mansion previously released at Konrad Championships II 2020.​

Story:
A young policewoman, Clara Witch, receives an SMS with coordinates that may lead her to the place where 4 missing people are being held. Despite the fact that this place is in the middle of a dark forest, Clare decides to go to the rescue.

Game was made in 2 days, so its really small. More like a demo version of my ABS system. It needs 20-25 minutes to complete.

• ABS - battle system made in 99% with events - That 1% in ABS is Galv's Map Projectiles to avoid flying events, cuz they sometimes register and sometimes don't. RPG Maker magic,
  • Handgun - weapon has ammo limits and needs to be reloaded.
  • Aggressive Zombies - zombies can grab a player,
  • Interactive sections - Hand-drawn backgrounds for interactive sections,
  • ZOOM - The game is running at 2x magnification,
  • Alternative ending - Alternative ending can be obtained during the first playthrough, however it requires small preparations. (Really small. xd)

NrRj4Rc.gif

dkQfaXL.gif

Screens:

0jpWM0L.png

WCFBqAW.png

ICIT9X0.png

Download:
Game is finished I need a few days to end english translation.

FiercestPixel

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Its like a 2D original resident evil... Definitely want to check this out when available in English!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Finally got my website fixed and the security sorted so it's been a productive day. Can I go to sleep now? I mean... I don't need to work right?
It's always a good idea to refresh yourself on what your plugins do. I'm working on a map with opening walls, and I was about to tear my hair out over how much image editing and hand-constructing of autotiles I'd have to do, when I looked again and saw @Shaz 's Tile Changer could copy areas from another map.
"sorry it took me so long to respond" - can we please agree not to say that anymore unless it actually took a long time?! (Like 36hrs at least) I mean, I'm running out of funny responses here xD
Ugh... 4:53AM over here and I can't sleep so why not just game make.
I just love the MV feature that allows you to create your own animations!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vyxel96