Ignatios

Developer
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Black Rose is designed mainly to be a mobile game on the android, however there are exports for PC and browser based.

It is a time-killer rogue-like dungeon game where your goal is to see how far you can get, what you can unlock, what you can achieve before dying.

You are able to purchase items, craft upgrades to your items, summon epic followers, and set out in maze-like dungeons and try to find your way to the end and defeat the boss in that zone!

It is a very simple game with a simple goal in mind and it is currently in the early phases of the game. I have decided that I would like to have more testers outside of my friends to help me progress and build upon this game.

http://z-net.enjin.com/home

The link goes to my website where you can download a PC version, android version, or play straight from your browser.

Note that the android version does not have a keystore file.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So looks like the last Star Wars movie sucked. We feared George would kill his own legacy after Episode 1. But look like he handed off to others to put it out of its misery. Does that count as assisted suicide?
Brother made thumbnails for my Lets Plays. He's a swood dude.
Since I'm getting so busy (the fact that I'm often here is due to the fact that this is my procrastination #1 destination), I'm trying a new system where everyday I dedicate 30 minutes to my personal game project. That way it won't fall into the abyss.
In today's seminar:
Presenter: In the past, there was a saying, "One who has tuberculosis is doomed for life." But now-
Everyone: *starts coughing in unision*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marsa16