Blackmorning's Advanced Animated Menu 2.02 (GethN7 version, fix for Simple Battle Rows by Mr. Trivel

GethN7

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
NOTE: THIS VERSION HAS BEEN SUPERSEDED BY BLACK MORNING'S UPDATED VERSION OF THE OFFICIAL SCRIPT, WHICH INCORPORATES MY WORK AND IMPROVES ON IT. MY THANKS TO BM FOR DOING SO.

This is a modified version of Black Morning's script so those who want to use Mr. Trivel's Simple Battle Rows can do so without problems.

Technically, it still does work, but it's impossible to to see if it is working because the regular version of this script clashes with an overwrite required by Mr. Trivel's script. I removed the alias and removed a few redundant overwrites that just cause issues with Yanfly's menu edits (since they can be used in tandem). I'm no experienced scripter by any means, but this has no issues so far, please let me know if there are any.

However, this only works with Simple Battle Rows when using Row view. I have not figured out a way to edit Portrait view to allow this work in a similar manner. I also recommend any scripts that bind the Formation option to a custom scene like a party manager be redirected to a common event/control switch, as they will clash with Simple Battle Rows otherwise (like Yanfly's Party Manager, this also applies even if not using Simple Battle Rows)

According to the terms of BlackMorning, I have released my altered version with only the edits described above and a few notes in the credits to denote the changes.

The original is by BlackMorning84 and can be found here:

http://bmscripts.weebly.com/

View attachment BM Advanced Animated Menu 2.02 GethN7 version.txt

Last edited by a moderator:

blackmorning84

Scripter
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Thanks GethN7

New update for Animated Menu.  

Compatibility has been added for Mr. Trivel Battle Rows, as well as a graphic glitch when changing formation.  

Now when using the battle rows, the character image in the menu has a grid box to show front/back rows and the graphic is positioned accordingly.  (In traditional view, the faces also move according to the battle rows)

1903808.png

2476864.png

UPDATES
Animated Menu

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I may or may not be slightly crazy. Since I couldn’t find anything to renumber generator parts files that works on Linux, I’m scripting something up to run via terminal that’ll do the job. (Face is done (and was a fustercluck-and-a-half), and I’m taking a well-earned break before tackling SV, TV, TVD, and Variation. @.@)
I fixed my little itch.io issue... apparently filenames are case-sensitive. After I renamed the file IconSet.png instead of Iconset.png, it worked. I changed it back and forth a few times just to confirm this.

I'm gonna go beat my head against the wall now.

and an original idea of people having alter egos is back... finally.
Another camping area.
I just found out somebody pirated my 3,99$ game. I spent over a year making it and somebody just publish it for free a week after early access released.

I should be glad, cuz if they pirate you, that means your game has to be good, but im not. I barely sold any copy. Didn't get any info from most of the sites I wrote.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nnl94